Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Rheinland Federal Police (RFP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tbtop2ndalt.png]

Greetings from Freeport One,

I would like to inquire as to the status of a certain group within Rheinland. This group, known as the RR, or Rorry's Renegades, has no file in Bretonian space, within which Freeport One resides according to the Omega Treaty. In the course of due dilligence, however, I would like to request information regarding this group in the realm of Rheinland.

Thank you,

Genine San Savage
Council chair, Freeport 1

[Image: lower.png]
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
ID Source:Kommisar Daniel Artura
Record Date: March 14, 820 AS

Guten Frauline Savage.

I have been assigned to respond to this message and series of questions and I wish I had good news to give.

For the past several months, the one's called the RR, aka Rorry's Renegades, have been terrorizing several sectors of the House of Rheinland, using equipment and gear strange and never seen before against our forces.

They follow the one called.. King Rorry... A fanatic in such. To such ends we have been trying our best to end the problem, but with things as they are, we're stretched hard on multiple fronts.

I'm not sure what else can be said onto this matter, as our knowledge on Rorry himself is...limited. But we will do our best to answer any other questions you may have.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
[Image: tbtop2ndalt.png]

Thank you for your reply.

A short time ago the IMG reported an incident involving themselves and the RR group at Freeport One. That matter is being handled normally by the Confederated Freeport's ministry of law. As part of their report, however, IMG invoked the Omega Treaty section 3.2 demand for denial of docking rights.

The treaty however specifies that in the area of Omega 3, it is Bretonian law that presides, while Rheinland law presides over Omega 7. As such, though we at Freeport One are aware of the RR problems in Rheinland, they have not, according to the Bretonian Police Authority, violated Bretonian law (or at least no one has reported such).

Under section 2.3 it states "not to be used as a method to hunt groups considered pirates by the respective government." Further, section 3.4 specifies "known to attack commercial shipping, Bretonian Military, or Police forces within Snowdown". Thus my hands are bound by the treaty that only incidents within the Omega 3 system be considered under the IMG invocation of 3.2.

I am asking Kommisar Artura if the RFP has any records of evidenciary value of the RR's operations in the Omega 3 system. It is unfortunate that we cannot use records of events in Rheinland proper, but according to the treaty, I am required to look at Omega 3 evidence only. Surely there is some form of record existing where commercial ships have time stamped guncam evidence of being pirated by the RR within Omega 3. I would think that Rheinland corporations would report piracy of Rheinland ships regardless of location even if just for the recording of such for insurance claims.

Thank you Kommisar for any help which you might be able to provide.

Genine

[Image: lower.png]

Guten tag Frauline Savage.

I have personally looked over a copy of the treaty, and you are to be correct in your understanding of such when it comes to this matter. For that you have my respect in such.

When it comes to the matter of evidence on such matters concerning Omega 3, I believe such would be addressed to Rheinwher command as from what records I reviewed in a short time. I'm not seeing much for such on that aside from them using one of the local Junker bases in New Berlin to stage several of their attacks from. Now when it comes to the matter of Rheinland shipping, I am one of the Senior shippers within RepEx, I'm assured that you know of the company in its reputations onto such, but for that matter I can discuss such with on a more detailed level and investigate our records there. For other companies, I'm not sure.

Give me 24 hours to see what I can dig up from such, and we may be able to gain the evidence you need.

Guten Tag Frauline Savage

We had another incident today with Rorry, this time it was against both the Independant Miners Guild and a RepEx shipping vessel.

>|||--Incident Report Date 03-27-820 A.S.

This may not have taken place in Omega 3, but I know that its only a matter of time before someone or people, with far higher powers than I, take this matter into their hands. I know they will make things very difficult for you and your people should that occur.