Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Special military goods needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..::|| Incoming Transmission ||::..

..::|| Sender: Ben Trudwig ||::..

..::|| Location: Freeport 5, Omega 41 ||::..

..::|| Recipient: Resourceful people who don'€™t ask questions ||::..

..::|| Uploading enhanced message ||::..

[Image: fakehv.jpg]

Bue'€¦good day ladies and gents,
My name is Ben Trudwig and I guess you never heard of me before'€¦ which is a good thing as I don'€™t like too much attention. The reason why you received this message is quite simple '€“ reliable sources and contacts assured me that you are someone who is very capable in acquiring and delivering '€œspecial'€ goods that are not easily accessible by the general public. Also, you have been noted for not being nosy or picky about the background of your transactions.
So, let'€™s talk about business: a contact person, who is luckily unknown to me hired me to get some goods he or she cannot get on his own'€¦.so I am also just a broker and middleman here. So'€¦what I want you to get for me are military grade, shippable explosives with enough tonnage to blow a city sized hole into a planet. My customer assures me that such explosives exists'€¦so if you are in the military and underpaid or somebody who can liberate these items from the silos they rot in'€¦.well answer via this channel and we will surely strike a good deal for both of us.
Again'€¦don'€™t ask me anything about my customer-as I said I don'€™t know anything and I don'€™t care why he wants such things '€“ neither should you.

Good luck '€“ and don'€™t even try to screw me over.

Ben Trudwig

..::|| End of Transmission ||::..

//OORP: Basically what I want here is one unit of special mission cargo, be it Antimatter bomb components, fusion weapon components or old fashioned nuclear device type. I hope I can get my hands on one of those quickly as I need it for an event. Concerning payment: make a demand'€¦but don'€™t overdo it right;)
<div align="right]##Transmission received

##unpacking transmission data...
##encryption level: "buamaí" level encryption-key,
invisible to all but "b.trudwig"
##playing

Hello, sir. My name isn't important right now, but I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear I can acquire whatever parts that you need in less than twenty-four hours. It is most convenient if you can come to Bretonia to acquire the commodities in question, but if not, I'm sure I can arrange transportation for them.

For enough explosives to destroy a small city, I will charge only four million credits. For a blast the size of a large city, the price doubles. If you desire lasting irradiation, that can be arranged. Biologically harmful agents released in a secondary explosion are an option, as well, though I'm afraid that will increase the price by six million credits.

Reply on this channel if you're interested.

<div align="right][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]##Packet signature is designated as A-Mann

..::|| Location: Spaceship Conciliadora, Omega 5 ||::..

..::|| Recipient: To the resourceful A-Man only ||::..

Good day mister,
what a pleasant surprise - you are not only quick but you also seem to have ways to tap on many hard to get materials. Bue...err but this time my customer only seeks to aquire the city razing type of weaponry...and i think the larger the better!
I think we can strike a deal here, in fact i am on my way to Bretonia right now and will stay there in waiting until you have the bomb, wherever you may get it. In order to contact me just use the encrypted NeuralNet keys i have sent you....oh and before i forget, even if i am sure you know it better...don't have anyone following you around, our little deal has to stay hidden.

Call me when you are ready

Ben Trudwig

..::|| Recipient: Resourceful people and the "A-man" ||::..

This is a wakeup call gentlemen,
My employer is still waiting for his desires to be fulfilled- so the contract is still open to everyone who has skills and the ressources to deliver. Be fast and you might boot out the competition on this deal. Time is ticking ... and payment awaits.

Ben Trudwig

|||:::...Retransmitting Message...:::|||
Sender : Black Mafia

Mein herr

my code name Black Mafia .Tell me the quantity and the location and you will have the goods delivered at base. No need to pick them up . . The location is necessary and amount as well as type what you want me to deliver then i will charge the Bill

Burning comm.
Disconected.

..::|| Recipient: The Black Mafia ||::..

Guten day Sir,
it seems i sparked your interest here - so let me explain the deal: my employer wants a bomb, a big one at that. It seems he only needs one of them for his purposes whatever those are, i don't care. Unfortunatly i cannot give you any coordinates to drop the delivery off if -we'll be needing an exchange on my ship, right? This is essential - i need the bomb so i can deliver it to my employer. I suggest the following - if you are able to aquire said bomb from whatever sources you have...send me another message or your secure S.K.Y.P.E. NeuralNet Data and we will broker an exchange point, gut? Deliver fast and you might be in for a bonus!

Ben Trudwig, out

//OORP: I only need one unit of the following: Antimatter bomb components, fusion weapon components or old fashioned nuclear device ; it is irrelevant which one, i need just any. As i need it for an event i need it on my ship to get it to the event - if there are more questions just ask!