Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: highly encrypted message open to Corsairs in O50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
---------------------- Incoming Transmission ----------------------

[Image: AlbertoRodriguez2.jpg]

Id: Alberto Rodriguez

'ola hermanos and hermanas

Pedro did it again!!! He tried to fix the computer and the whole database got wiped clean so i don't know exactly who's here, who's currently flying and who's flying what.

In order to restore our data base, all pilots in active tour of duty in omega 50 must report to the flight officer ASAP. All the members of the brotherhood and indies have to report.

Requested informations are the following:

Pilot name, ship class, ship callsign.

Don't forget that we need this information as soon as possible to organise the patrols.

Gracias

---------------------- End Transmission ----------------------
[Image: ricardotrujillo.jpg]

Hola Hermano,
Here I am always to serve, and always ready to fight.

Ricardo Trujillo

--------------------*processing data*--------------------
Titan -----> Ricardo.Trujillo[TBH]
GB -----> Patriot[TBH]
Bomber -----> Matador[TBH]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is all the information hermano, you know where to find me.
[Image: BailaMorena2copy.jpg]

'Ola
All is quiet on the Bretonian front....

Eliza Buonocore

Titan -----> Baila*Morena[TBH]
GB -----> Canonera[TBH]
Bomber -----> Baila'Morena[TBH]

I wish we could recieve Canal Uno here, this place is a dump....
***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Werss
To: Mindelo administration office

I "sent" you Marcos Ramos there. He flies on Titan ship, but you'll probably find him at bar, drinkig something and he is drunk for sure, so be kind and yell at him when he... sober.
Wera is there on the relation Mindelo> Casablanca> Cadiz. She got some job to do and you will find her on this route for sure, also she flying Praetorian bomber. Diplomata on his Mamoru is somewhere around Casablanca on the route to the Mindelo. You had all this informations in Mindelo database... 'till ya fix it.
P.S.
Tell Pedro, if i come there will be... better not to know.

~Tribune Werss

***Transmission end***
[Image: LaLuna.jpg]
'Ola Hermano!

The silence around me. . . Boring. . . Let me make a fiery atmosphere around. . .
*Cohiba Esplendidos taken out of the box* *lit a cigarette*
it's better.
Now we can move on to the thing. . .
La Luna de Carolis
Gladiator -----> La.Luna[TBH]
Bomber -----> La.Luna.[TBH]

That's it, you know where you can find me *wink*

Hasta la vista Hermano
***incoming transmission***
***ID: Huan Sebastian Rodriguez del Torro Veron
***link establish, face show on screen..***

[Image: 33omqag.gif]

[color=#FF9900]Ok , damn i need to check my data also....
- Huanita , darling tell me what ship i was using last night?...
* Huanita uncover her naked body in bed* @#% % $%%^^&&^** damn Huan how many time i need you repeat, don't ask me again about your stupid ship!!!
- I tell you for the last time... you got one [color=#CC0000]titan
, one [color=#CC0000]praethorian
and one " mamoru " named "Huan", ... and now let me sleep, because you don't let me to sleep all night *smile*
* She go back to bed*
OK that's it !!!! I must teach ya again who is a MAN here !!! *smile*
*Huan jump in bed again*

[color=#FFFFFF]***end transmission***
***face disappear from screen***
[Image: CarlosVega.jpg]

Hola Amigo

I am here, on mindelo i mean...and i am ready...

Caros.Vega[TBH] - Titan
CarlosVega[TBH] - Praetorian
Carlos.Vega`[TBH] - Mamoru

...Vega out...
---------------------- Incoming Transmission ----------------------

[Image: AlbertoRodriguez2.jpg]

Id: Alberto Rodriguez

*Scratch his beard*

'ola hermanos and hermanas!

I want to remind all pilots, brotherhood and indies alike, to register to the flight officer or directly to Pedro. Don't mind if he have some trouble talking right now. We had a little talk yesterday and i had arguments the size of a fist and maybe two. *Shake head looking dissapointed*

*few second of silence*

About the Canal Uno i can't do nothing about it. Sorry Baila. Wish i could do something but right now our technicians are busy keeping our fleet in tiptop shape. Maybe we should ask Rico if he can rig us a relay to Casablanca. I think they still receive uno there.

Huan!! please do something about the noise in your room cause we had some complaint... mostly from all the single patrol pilots who havent flew to Crete for month now. Maybe you're the man *laugh* but our pilots need some sleep *hide a huge smile*

Tribune Werss, gracias for the reinforcement you sent us here. I'll try to yell at Marcos when hes sober or simply, while he still here, send Pedro do my bidding. *Smile*

*thiking to self: Poor Pedro! Someday someone going to kil him*

For Wera, Marcos and Diplomata, since they are under your direct orders, i'll give em all the "lattitude" they need and put the three on the backup roster. I know you can recall em at anytime.

Last one thing. Please, instead of going to the bar and get wasted, go see your flight officer first cause last night we got a funny corsairs who registered as the flying hessian pig. I know its funny but please, do register ASAP and when you're still sober. *look the ceiling*

*thiking to self: i should remind that call sign when ill fight hessians*

*Smile*

Gracias

---------------------- End Transmission ----------------------
To:Flight officer / Pedro
Pilot ID:Beltran De Soto
Subject:Pilot and ships register
Ships:Beltran.De.Soto --- M10 "Titan" Corsair Very Heavy Fighter
Beltran.de.Soto --- M14 "Praetorian" Corsair Bomber

Pilot Beltran De Soto reporting for duty Señores!All systems are green and my ships are ready for battle...
Altough i have to admit i like the quietness and solitude which this place offers...
It's muy bueno to move from Gamma and have a cuople of fiestas with our enemies right here.But i sure hope it won't be too dull,a good fight is always needed to raise the spirit and shake the bones!

Also,i got a word about several of our hermanos have been promoted so i use this chance to congratulate them all...Felicidades mi hermanos!!!
You are bright and shiny examples for of us other corsairs!It is good to have such Señores such as you to lead us and teach us the true way of Corsair!
Enough with talk!My crazy beer/tequila cocktail awaits me in the Mindelo Bar!
...Beltran over and out....

*Jorge another round of your loco mix por favor!*

Hola Amigos,

I am here at Mindelo Base as requested. My Titan stand ready. While my callsign is Zorro de Plata[TBH],
I am simply known as The Grey Fox. Once upon a time I went by the name of Jose' Rodriquez, but it has been many a year since I was called that.

As I have heard, our communications systems could use a bit of fine tuning, I will get right on it. As I seem to have a flair with electronics.

Zorro out..
Pages: 1 2