Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request of citizenship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***

To: Gallic Royal Police

Guten tag, I am David Aunshweig. I am a citizen from Planet New Berlin, Rheinland and I'm contacting you to request for Gallic citizenship.

The reason for my wanting to move to your beautiful series of systems is that I have been chosen by the EFL leadership to be Chief Operations Officer. They say they have chosen me due to my previous experiences working for ALG and my extensive knowledge of economics, physics and chemistry. They feel that I will be a useful asset to them and I intend to become an important figure in their corporation. I provide to you here to required brief history of my past and hope that you allow me free roam in the Gallic systems, operating under the EFL banner.

A brief history:
I was born on Planet New Berlin. I started to go to school at the age of 6. I lived with my family in an apartment tower block until I was 17 years old and moved to live aboard Kenshington shipping platform and study economics. I then studied chemistry and physics in New Berlin's Technology University. After 6 years of study and 3 years of working for them, I became the director of ALG. After an extensive time period in this position I resigned from ALG to further my studies and expand my knowledge.

<div align="right]Best regards,
David Aunshweig

***Transmission Terminated***
***Retransmitting***
[Image: GRPCommsGerald.png]

Sorry, but what the hell is a Rheinland? Sounds like a barbaric Sirian house somewhere. From what I pull from our databases, your little house is quite far from ours. We should visit there soon enough in force.

Now, you want to come into Gallia as a citizen? Well, I guess that would be doable, even though you are a Sirian. Now, about the EFL. I'm not even going to comment on this. Actually, I will because it's my job.

Non. Non non non non non.

I would love to have a chat with the EFL about this soon. Just to know what the hell they are thinking. Who knows have the time, at least it isn't the GMS. They would scream in my ears.

For all intensive purposes, you are denied access into Gallia until you explain why I should let you in, let alone lead one of the Crown's corporations. I'm also opening this comm to the EFL so they can comment on this. I do hope you have a way to explain yourself for this, and I hope to no catch you in my space til then.

Directeur Lucas Gerald, Gallic Royal Police

[Image: grpendbar.png]
***Incoming Transmission***

To: Gallic Royal Police

Directeur Lucas Gerald,
[size=small]Seems there has been a minor misunderstanding, my dear David Aunshweig is not currently being sought after for the leadership position. This confusion can be easily understood, he's Sirian, however EFL would like to give a lesser man a chance to stand with nobles. After reviewing the previous transmissions we have been given access to, it seems that all benefit in Monsieur Aunshweig being granted citizenship.

With our near limitless resources, EFL thoroughly investigated David Aunshweig and had many interviews. According to him, and backed up by our investigations, there is nothing left for him in Sirius, he has agreed to denounce all loyalty to the barbaric Sirians and swear allegiance to the Crown. We find him as honorable and to be a truthful man. Also, a bit more important, we find him knowledgeable, something that should interest you as well.

Monsieur Aunshweig, as stated by himself, was Director of ALG Waste and Disposal, a conglomerate that practically works Sirius-wide. I hope I don't need to give you a history lesson, but this company was founded on takeovers and mergers, and I think we can all agree that the Sirian demise is only inevitable. We foresee a mass of broken companies that will be ripe for the taking, and Davids Aunshweig's knowledge of the Sirian economy could prove priceless.

As for you monsieur, traveling and dealing all throughout Sirius has also given David Aunshweig extensive knowledge of the military and defensive capabilities of the Sirian houses. Specifically Rheinland, which your intelligence is lacking greatly, stated by your own words. If you can expedite the approval of citizenship for David Aunshweig, we see no reason he would deny being debriefed by the Royal Police, within all his knowledge of Sirius we are confident you could find weakenesses to exploit.

This benefits not only EFL but the Crown as well, in more than one way. Besides the knowledge he has we see him as able to help increase efficiency in many areas, when you're as large as EFL a little bit goes a long way. A strong EFL means a strong Military and Police, which in turn keeps the Crown strong. We have presented our case and hope that the official request for David Aunshweig to be granted Gallic citizenship will be accepted.

Best regards,
Lucien Beaulieu

***Transmission Terminated***
***Retrasmitting***
[Image: GRPCommsGerald.png]

A proper answer. I can understand your situation, and will allow this man to live and work for you in Gallia on a few conditions.

He is to have a full background check by both GRP and EFL, and to be watched. You'll have to excuse this, but I'll have agents shadowing him. Just know we will be watching him. Anything he does will be on the EFL's head, and you shall pay the price.

He is granted pardon and a restricted citizenship to Gallia. This should be turned around as soon as the paperwork gets through. We'll be around.

Directeur Lucas Gerald, Gallic Royal Police

[Image: grpendbar.png]