Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ICO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What ever happend to ICO? ive heard rumors and i think bahamut is in military school or something,
We didn't exactly even know who they were...
I have noticed their absence, but I'm not missing them.

Eta, they didn't even know who they where. Some where tagged and ID'd Liberty navy with Bounty Hunter Cruiser, fining and protecting Alaska and Liberty, acting like cops.
There where others that where tagged liberty with a mercenary ID. They all had capital ships. It wasn't run properly.

I don't think they are coming back. And if they do, I think the LSF might go into some kind of uprising with them, Liberty/ICO revolution.

That would be fun to watch from the cock-pit of my camera ship:rolleyes:
' Wrote:That would be fun to watch from the cock-pit of my camera ship:rolleyes:

Now, now. Don't be evil... just yet.:P
Eta ruins everyones fun...Always:dry:

:P
They were -trying- to be Bounty Hunters with the intent of protecting Liberty. It all sort of failed due to the influx of noobs they had. All wanting bigger ships and different IDs. As far as i know, Bahamut did go to Military school and it just sort of died.
' Wrote:Eta ruins everyones fun...Always:dry:

:P

Wha? No, I don't, man! Liar! *cries*
no offense but I'm not complaining that they aren't around anymore. They weren't really following the BHG guideline, they were scanning traders, doing cops jobs. and yes,,, they had too much caps, all corvettes, one day they were like 8 BHG caps in front of NY doing a trial.
i was in the ICO, idk if you remeber ICO PL4N 13, but that was me, idk if you know but ICO was at first LSF's cap ships, then SA got pissed cuz their where 7 all together, but what they didnt no that only 3 could be active at one time, bahamut and havoc had different chars all on one account, they couldnt logg at the same time, and i only had the bounty hunter battlecruiser,

what ever happend to Havoc? do you guys know?
yes I was there during your trial

LSF's cap ships? wut? I am LSF 2nd in command since the re-beginning and when you began to fly around NY none of us knew who/what you were.

BHG BC is a bit big isn't it?
Pages: 1 2