Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 41ST LNS Task Force News Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear Gentlemen/Ladies,

1st of all, I am 41st|LNS-Hell_Khan, pilot of the cruiser squad.
Secondly, you wana role play? we, the 41st|LNS Task Force choose 41st|LNS-Alaska as our fleet commander.
(Theres Diplomatic solution to all, so we vote)
We, the 41st LNS- Navy will be conducting an emergency meeting soon, so we will know who is right for the job.

Also, please bare in mind the following points, which might clear up all the points regarding our efforts for a correct RP:

1. We do roleplay, a Cap ship ordering a smaller Pirate ship to stop, IS rp. and if that pirate tends to get away, THE NAVY can uphold the law and shoot the bugger down, capture his escape pod.
2. Yes we all are new in RP. please define ROLEPLAY ?
3. there is a chain of command to every system, who gives the right to non 41st or even non-navy personal to comment on serious NAVAL issues regarding commanders and captians? is that RP? no offense I call it being hipocrite.
4. YES we are all open for feedbacks, it'l make us more disciplined.
(what about the other factions/groups around without the discipline?)
5. Mr. Repeater, no offense, but holding a red sign on yourself, you DONT have the right of passage in Manhattan at all, this is correct RP. you dont say that you are watching the 41st LNS make mistakes.
6. in the presence of a threat, big or small, we, the lawfuls of liberty stand by together always, and fight in a team, taking order directly from LNS-Alaska.So guys, when we all are okay with it, then it leaves no topic to discuss.
7. Above all, RP or not, this is a game, in which we all RP.
8. OUTCAST can buy Dreads and attack liberty at will. Why can't the NAVY Upgrade themselves to meet the growing threat. We, wont go for the dread, but we can upgrade till LABC or a carrier.
9. flying a VHF and firing from it is easier then a cap. the fire power is less, but they can get a BS even, and when the VHF is pretty damaged, they just run away. thats not experienced flying, or is it.? So please dont call us noobs. I saw, LNS Alaska, get away damaged but not dead in his LABC, with more then 2heavy Bombers with Novas and Gb's. That is what an experienced flying is.
10. I myself hit head on a RM VHF with my forward gun, at a range of roughly 200-250ft. It's shield were even not scratched? what is this?
11. we dont whine, we are just trying to learn correct RP and flying/fighting skills, under the command of LNS-ALaska.

In Short, please report to the moderator/admins only IF some1 makes a very serious offense, which is totally against the server. if we make mistakes, report them to LNS-Alaska or LNS-Sharatan.

again, we are welcoming all the feedbacks from all, atleast we know, we are getting somewhere like this.

And Please, next time you guys talk about some serious offenses and topics, do it as such, no non-navy/governing body should get involved. (As per Roleplay rules)

Please free for any further clarifications.
We are the new 41st|LNS under the command of LNS Alaska,
Deal with it!
Best Regard's

Captain of Liberty Cruiser
41st|LNS-Hell_Khan

Kinda, we spent some time trying to help these guys.

They haven't learnt as far as I am aware

Plus, was meant to be inspirational!
' Wrote:And may the fork be with you

Was that necessary? At least they are trying.
So you'll chase a lone fighter with a fleet of caps? Yay for fair play then.

Also the 41st is still under the effects of that last sanction, one more and you'll all be in Bastille.

Quote:And Please, next time you guys talk about some serious offenses and topics, do it as such, no non-navy/governing body should get involved. (As per Roleplay rules)

Errrr....no. The affected parties of your actions have a right to comment on those actions. Anyone who plays here has a right to comment on your actions. You don;t get to set the rules of who does or does not give you feedback.
[color=#FFFFFF]Targets.

[Image: HFHC.png]

Targets everywhere.
Since I do have my share of unlimited patience I'll try again.

All you've said so far is trampling on one rule, and the reason we're all over it it's 'cause that's maybe the biggest, most badass, religiously upholded, golden crafted, most holishness rule of all.

Be excellent to one another. Consider the people around you. Keep fair play in mind. It's a game and nothing is gained, or lost, save the experience. Credits can be re-earned. Ammunition replenished. If you become infuriated step away. If you make a mistake apologize. If you wish to remain in system after you die, or after someone has moved away, simply ask.

Fair play, a level head and consideration for others.

' Wrote:6. in the presence of a threat, big or small, we, the lawfuls of liberty stand by together always, and fight in a team, taking order directly from LNS-Alaska.So guys, when we all are okay with it, then it leaves no topic to discuss.

So shoting my LPI light fighter was order from Alaska? Really? And again, your "faction" didn't do anything in last couple of days, so most of you are the same.

Your leader, i was talking to him, he is polite and cool, and we solved our problems, but rest of you...blah...
You should note Abraham that their previous leader left this group after discovering the path to the light side

The fork was strong in that one
' Wrote:Your leader, i was talking to him, he is polite and cool, and we solved our problems, but rest of you...blah...

Ex-Leader as I understand.
He saw the group for what it was, and him and 3 others left before things got worse.

I must kudos him for trying to make the effort to improve the group even if it was too late. At least an effort was made there, not a list of excuses.
He left 41st?, smart move...
Pages: 1 2 3 4