Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ATTN: BDM command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Someone has been whispering in my ear about your ships using Beaumont Base. First off tell me something. Is this true? I think we had a rather long discussion about this and agreed that it would be in neither of our best interests for your ships to be using our base. Do I need to take more extreme measures to make sure this doesn'€™t happen again?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

[Image: epgokg.jpg]

Comm ID: Kommissaroberrat Herman Voss, Buro Der Marineintelligenz

Subject: Mis-Information

"Mr Crow, I do not know who has been pouring lies into your ears exactly, but I have my suspicions that you are being fed misinformation once again by the Liberty Security Force's agents who are acting upon mere rumours.

You can rest assured the Buro has not been accessing your bases in accordance with the agreement made between our two organizations. The Economic Warfare Division has other arrangements that makes docking at your bases pointless, should you however find any of our membership using your facilities report it to me, such disregard for my orders tend to annoy me and make me punish those who displeased ruthlessly.

I swear I must receive complaints like this on a regular basis, mostly from disgruntled traders who have found themselves under our guns after being caught hauling War Material or some other Contraband who decide to make outrageous claims such as us working alongside the Liberty Rogues in an effort to discredit this organization.

Voss Out."
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Well I'€™ll be the first to admit that a fair bit of misinformation does cross my desk. However, in this case I can assure you that it did NOT come from the LSF. That being said, I am very comforted to hear you go on the record saying these accusations are false. Be safe out there.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****