Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Kusari Naval Forces communication to Kusari citizens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kusari-tiny.png]

Konbanwa, fellow countrywomen and fellow countrymen.
My name is Sakamoto Ryoma. I serve in the Naval Forces since two decades.

Although some would consider it's a serious mistake for one to admit his weaknesses, i believe it is our duty to make sure you are informed enough to take the required decisions to ensure the welfare, safety and honor of our people.
Therefore, this message you are reading at this very moment is nothing but a call for help.

~~~

Kusari is facing a dangerous crisis.

Externally, we were forced to leave the taus. We were forced to accept peace with an aggressive house, which is now sharing a border with us.
Internally, we are facing an identity crisis. The changes we are all noticing since a while are worrying, angering and disorientating some of you. That's perfectly understandable.

History taught us a context such as the one we are experiencing right now can quickly lead to civil unrest. You, citizens - former subjects of the Emperor - must remain vigilant.
Yet, I would like to humbly remind you it is your duty to -peacefully- rise against what you judge as unfair and vile; To do what you believe to be the right things to do to help the people living now, with you, in Kusari.

~~~

Which now brings me to the request i'm addressing to you, today.

It isn't a warrior's role to judge, condemn, or caution political decisions.
What i can say is the war with Bretonia cost us a lot.

Many honorable men died in the Taus and in Bretonia. Countless were the vessels manufactured by the two main Keiretsu to explode or be turned into mere wrecks.
The second war, that caught us all by surprise, deteriorated even more the situation.

This is why some of you may have noticed Naval Forces presence was far less important since a while.

Truth is we are lacking personnel and equipment to some extent.
Training warriors, designing and manufacturing ships, weapons and equipment takes time.
The current situation improved significantly.

But we will have to to better to deter the activities violating the codex, the murderers and the pirates that are more numerous in our space these days.
We will have to agree to work even more to ensure no foreign invasion will ever dare to threaten our people.

~~~

Kusari State Police and Kusari Naval Forces need dedicated men and women to fight this unrest and protect the civilians traveling within our borders.
Kusari industry must remain strong to allow us to gain back enough strength to fulfill our duty.
At last, we need Kusari people to remain united and confident, as it always was our main strength, that allowed our people to overcome any difficulty we faced.

~~~

I won't lie to you about how difficult duty can be within the Naval Forces.

If you agree to dedicate your life in such a way, you will sometimes serve to the point you will be too tired to find rest.
You will risk your life every day. You will at times hate the orders you will have to follow.

You will often have to kill other beings, including Kusari born, to fulfill your duty. You will sometimes hate yourself.

This price, i'm personally paying it without hesitation, despite the difficulties and the losses we had to face.

To you, citizens, i say today 'serve Kusari'.

~~~

Serve Kusari.

Take this opportunity to do something useful, that your ancestors will be proud of.

Doing so, you will receive an education renowned for its values : Honour, Obedience, Loyalty, Duty, Self Sacrifice..
You may also receive a Chimaera once you went through training.

~~~
You are free to use the neuralnet account 545-765-231467-IOPFC to react or express your concerns following this request.

Sakamoto Ryoma,
New Tokyo.