Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Narcotic's Feedback/Notice Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just updated all my wiki stuff and my characters list.

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/User:Narcotic

Feedback is much appreciated.
Bump.

Most of my wiki articles updated. And continued Lee's Diary: Link
Updated my ship list, since I've sold quite a lot.

Any feedback? (Also on that?)
I like the way you wrote Natalies story, diary style stories are awesome. You also have some pretty pictures in there Tongue
(01-14-2013, 09:28 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I like the way you wrote Natalies story, diary style stories are awesome. You also have some pretty pictures in there Tongue

Thanks. (sun)

Maybe I should get back to more diary entries instead of "personal logs".

/edit: Abusing thread for random sig testing:

[Image: rogues_lr-seriouspacifist_zps7837744b.png]

[Image: rogues_lr-doublepenetration_zps8c2f6cf4.png]
I like how the story about HMS Pandora starts. It reminds me of a WWI, or WWII cruise liner transporting people between Britain and America.

Maybe we could do something together? I've got a Bret liner named LL-Bahariya. Her purpose is to search for a hidden planet, but also to help people along the way.
Thanks. Yes, that was meant to be the original idea. It's simliar to the Bretonia Merchant Navy (aka [Convoy]) who already transported refugees since 4.85. But now that Leeds is soonish going to be occupied by GRN (in 4.87), it's time to evacuate the 'rest' of the remaining important people from Leeds, who still were there trying to hold the position.

Of course I'd be interested in doing some roleplay together. We're also searching for new locations for refugee camps, since New London and Cambridge won't be enough to give the 2 billion (?) inhabitants a new home. Of course Planet Sprague might be an option, once it's completely colonized in 4.87, too.

Any other feedback or ideas on my current roleplay is much appreciated. <click>
And as always, Narco has great Characters. *tips hat*
(01-28-2013, 07:53 PM)`ZeroGravity- Wrote: [ -> ]And as always, Narco has great Characters. *tips hat*

Thanks mate. (Though, I've also got too many.)
It's about time I dropped in and tipped my hat.

It's always great fun playing with your characters, even if we seem to exist in different time-zones as far as in-game encounters go. Each of your characters is unique; which, considering the number of character's you've got is pretty impressive as far as I'm concerned!

Keep up the great work with Clyde, he's an outstanding Rogue. That, and Sarah (Braun's) story's a great read. I really like those communications you've had darting back and forth to Rheinwehr HQ.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6