Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Personnel involved in OS&C/Rheinland terrorist incident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Lt. Cooper, Lt. Cdr. Cahoone, and Captain/Crew of the Blowing Rock

While I understand and appreciate that you were only doing your duty with respect to the recent incident in the Pennsylvania system involving the Rheinland terrorists on board the Fairwind, I wish to issue a personnel thanks on behalf of myself and my family on Planet Erie for your actions in preventing what could have been an incident of horrific scale. Your actions uphold the highest principles of the House of Liberty. They also affirm that my choice to leave Zoner neutrality behind to join the Liberty Navy was well founded, and that by serving Liberty I serve the safety and freedom of my home and family. I salute you all and look forward to any future interactions we may have.

Sincerely,

Warrant Officer Alan Polstari
:: Incoming Transmission ::

comm id: Herdo Shepard, captain of the Blowing Rock

message begins:

mr Polstari,

I appriciate the gesture. Normally we just get yelled at. I'll tell the boys thanks in your name.

H. Shepard

end of message
>>>Incoming Transmission

>>>Comm ID: Lieutenant Commander Natalie Cahoone

Rarely happens that I get something like this for doing my job, oh well, seems things change after some time.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words, it's appreciated.

And good luck in your new job, trust me, sometimes it can be very stressful.

>>>End of Transmission
[Image: 45dsv3.png]
Aleesha Cooper to:
w/e, open channel
Topic: Re:
Well, that's good to know that you find what we did worthy.
No, really. I'm sincere right now.