Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Council of Corsair Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Incoming Transmission~

ID: Kazuo Abe; Gengy Takeo; Members of Artisan Farmers Alliance [AFA]

Konnichiwa Elders of Corsair Empire

This is Kazuo Abe speaking
I hope you like rice which we bring to you.
Lots of effort and work is done in order to make it be highest quality.
I can also guarantee that the best rice, from beautiful fields from the Planet Kuyshu and Tomioka
is delivered to you, our Corsair brothers.

Now, about our request
because in last 30 days some things happened that drastically changed lives in Kusari and resulted in more dangerous and harder lives of us, farmers
I would like to request two impressive Gunboats class Imperator.
Those two ships would be of great help and significance, now when we need the best technology in Sirius more than ever before.

It will be done, what ever you want.
Our guns and souls will be where ever you want, to help you and serve you to the end.
Our food convoy to Crete will be doubled, you have our words.

I hope that you will give us "Imperators" so we can show those damn gaijins who is the best and who makes the best food in Sirius.

Until we meet again
Sayōnara

~Transmission Ended~

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

As I am sure you know, we value your friendship a lot, amigo. Over the years you and your people have been supporting the Empire and we will never forget that. As a sign of our gratitude we wish to present you with some gifts. As requested, you will receive two fully equipped Imperators. I also heard that your organization shown interest in the Correo and we are ready to offer you five fully equipped ships, but the good news is that our generosity does not end here. The Council has decided that our entire fighter class cannons and turrets will be made available to your people. Si, amigo, as much as you need whenever you need them!

However, we must ask for something in return and I bet you know what that is: the Mamoru. The Council is ready to fund the manufacturing of nine of your bombers that will be distributed among our best warriors.

It is also the Council's wish that our agreement will stand only if you stop allowing other parties to hunt us or our allies using your ships. Of course, we will guarantee that your ships or guns will never be used to attack you or your closest friends.

If you have anything else to add just let me know so I can deliver your terms to the Council of Elders, who will then order the built of your new ships.

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed