Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy, LPI and LSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: Incoming Transmission ::

[Image: 2h6hoh3.png]

Hola senores and senoritas,

Not often do i find myself needing to contact my clients like this. But this information needs to be passed on. a lot of lives are at stake, si?

About 30 minutes ago, I got a call from one of my Orcas. it had interdicted a Rogue slaver. The slaver had 4280 slaves onboard. The captain of said Orca ordered the slaver to drop the slaves. Instead the Rogue ejected all the slaves' pods into space... and shot them. All 4280 lives were lost despite my hombre trying to reason with the loco slaver. This Rogue ship, the Daily Penetration is captained by a cruel, sick, twisted, insane, inhumane, filty, bastardlike, money grabbing, misery dealing and presumably smelly bastardo.

my hombre blew his ship up after that display of complete asshattery (I`m learning better english everyday, si?) but it is safe to assume he'll resume his filthy job.

So my warning is as follows to all Liberty lawfulls: approach this ship with caution. it has crap defenses, but its captain will not hesitate to take over 4000 lives in the blink of an eye. Use caution when apprehending.

C. Jack

end of message.
[Image: 2hzq2rt.png]
LPI-Henry.Colt[RO]

Thank you C.Jack for the Warning i will keep this person on the watch list i will be reposting this on the LPI Page if that is ok with you?

[Image: a0vxw1.png]
:: Incoming Transmission ::

[Image: 2h6hoh3.png]

Hola senor Colt,

Do so. This maniac needs to be stopped.

C. Jack

end of message.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Communications ID: Sierra
Greetings Jack, From this stand point of veiw we are obligated to take this into consideration how ever with the lack of any evidence of any nature except your word, until such specific's can be given e find that the truth of this is very, minimal at this time.
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]