Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Zoner leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TBup.png]

Identification: Wichita, captain of Horny Cacodaemon "Whale" class transport ship
Subject: Report

Respected leaders of zoner society.

Today we had a very odd situation and we are well sure, that we must to share it with you to avoid encounters like ours. We were back from a resupply mission and flow across Dublin system when a very odd vessel spotted from behind the sun corona.

It was a weird bird. I think, some kind of gallic technology. It looked like as a battletransport but we arent sure about it. Some gallic junkers sign spotted on the hull, so we think it was from Gallia. Their callsign was: [color=#FFFFFF]Mini-Transport
. (I'm well sure, they try to trick innocent traders with it.)

As you could see on the attached documents, they tried to stop and pirate us. We were scared and by the bless of our elders, they couldnt stop us. Our countermeausre droppers could avoid their cruise distruptors, so the crew and the passengers survived it safely.

However they followed us into Omega-49 system and tried to terrifiy us. They told something about future attack and their habit was absolutely hostile.

Attached documents:

[Image: KEd8m.jpg]

By their action we are hereby ask for restriction of their docking rights until further interrogation and suggest a long range warning for other zoner vessels about this ship.

Yours faithfully

[color=#FFFFFF]Wichita

[Image: TBdn.png]
*Static*
[Image: vuelf.jpg]
This is Captain Trogdor of the nephilim Burninator, responding to your distress call. I am currently ashore in Omega 50, but I'll have my helm keep an eye out for that ship. Current affairs in the system require that we stay in the area, but if an opportunity presents itself, I'll send the Consummate V out to take care of it.
*Static*

Identification: [color=#FFFFFF]Wichita, captain of Horny Cacodaemon "Whale" class transport ship

Captain,

Thank you for your fast reply. Its nice to know, that you and your crew can act so fast. I hereby ask for your help to send a long range warning for other zoner vessels in the area about that gaul threat.

If possible, please deny the docking rights for that scumbag, since he could be a real threat against our nation.

Yours faithfully

[color=#FFFFFF]Wichita

* To Wichita*
- Sender : Conferece Gunboat Crim ... ERROR ... -

Look here lad! Zoners are attacked since ... since ever! And Just because you found one gallic pirate, that will not change a thing!

There is no Zoner Leadership! There isn't for so long time that, i find weird that some people contine to send messages to the so call leaders. What there is now is some groups of Zoners, that most only care for each others, making deals that save their back side and fill their pockets and forget the others, and of course some "indies" that ... most don't care or ... simply don't care! You are a Zoner right? You should know it!

And now you talk about a pirate from Gallia on Omega 49!!! So?! What makes it diferent ?!! Just because is from Gallia?! Who do you think that will do something? The ones that, someone had a lobotomy put then in charge on defending Omega 49, and now they are shooting each other on a "civil war"?!

Lad ... Wichita is your name?!! Go to the bar on Port Canaria and have a drink .. i will soon be there also! I'm thirsty! This radiation damage the hull of my ship and makes me thirsty! Stupid radiation!!!

- transmission ends -

Identification: [color=#FFFFFF]Wichita, captain of Horny Cacodaemon "Whale" class transport ship

Mr. Unknown Error

Thank you for the heads up. Its nice to know, that we are alone novadays, without any leaders somewhere out there. Our message was a warning about a possible threat, and as I realised, about a serious threat. What was the reason behind this?

As you must know, flying without a simple gun on your ship, a real adrenalin rush, so the only one chance to survive these days, without beeing an alcoholist, is the prevention.

Use my message as a medicine for your adrenalin rush, because being a lonely, innocent pilot out there, must be a real pain.

Oh, and dont forget to ask for another beer at the bar. We will be there soon.

Yours faithfully

[color=#FFFFFF]Wichita

*To Wichita*
- Location - Spaceport bar on Port Canaria-
- Sender - Crimson Skies

*on the background the sound of a inebriated joy*

Here (hics) are you lad?!!
Come here and have a drink!! *to all the rest* HEY!! (hic) Let's drink to my mate Wichita! Bartender, another round to AAAALL! * a loud sound of joy and all sart to sing*
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow (pause), which nobody can deny *more laughts and hurray"

Now serious boy!! What you (hic) .. damn hiccups!! Hey bartender what the "#$"#%#$ have this whiskey that is causing me hiccu (hic) hiccups?!! *a general laught* Whicita boy ... Zoners are Zoners! The problem of Zoners is ... well ... many are not longer Zoners! You may find some (hic) ... you may find some but most don't give a "#%" for the others! Only care is (hic) ... only ... (hic) goddamnit!! They only care is profit and their own back side!! There are few you can trust lad, and when you find then ... please let me know who they are ok? (laughs) Come on here lad and have some drinks! Not his one because she is causing hiccups (hic) See?!! This is not good!

So when you are around look for me lad ... Crimson Skies is my name ... or is the name of the ship?!! Ahhh!! Ohh hell ! come here lad and have a drink and bringh some cash because you already owe a round! *laughs* (hic) "#%#$#" stupid hiccups!!! Why there is two buttons to end tranmission?!! *to the bar* hey! Which these buttons is to end the transmission?! *Someone replies* "The one in the midle!!"
The one in the middle?!! Ohh hell!! I will press both (laughs)

- transmission ends -
[Image: crosstrans.png]
Greetings Wichita. Thank you for the information regarding this vessel - I've already sent word out to OSI transport and passenger vessels to be on the look out for it. I've also had word sent out to the other Freeports in the Omegas and Omicrons regarding this vessel; though it is doubtful station will deny it docking rights on claims alone.

Be careful out there.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]