Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsair Commanders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::Incomming Transmission:::

Comm ID:Ronaldo Lopez
Source:''Imperator'' - Lopez.Flagship
Security:High
Target:Corsair Commanders
:::Message Begins:::

Hola. This is Corsair ace Ronaldo Lopez.
I left Omicron Gamma on my ''Imperator'' few days ago to gather more resources to Corsair Empire. I usually was in Omegas and Bretonia space, robbing those who got what Empire needed and killing them if they refused to comply. Sixteen traders payed fine and five or seven died with their crew. And at least three escaped from me.

Also I did more enemies of our great nation to pay for their crimes against us. Three Hessian ''Heimdalls'' met their doom. One Bretonian Gunboat and two Pirate ''Roc's'' followed them. And one Outcast ''Tridente'' was turned into junk by power of my ''Razors''.

Almost all I gathered I sent to nearest Corsair base or Freeports. But as patriot of my nation I want to sent some of credits I earned to our Treasury. I hope this money will be spent to make Empire even more powerful.
[Image: 75855730.png]
Viva la Crete! Viva la Corsairs!

Ronaldo Lopez over and out
:JD:

:::Transmission Terminated:

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

Hola, Senor Lopez. Your donation is most welcomed, hermano. You have brought honor upon your family and I wish more of us would show this kind of commitment to our cause.

Bravo, proud warrior!

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed

Hola, Senor Sanchez. Im proud to hear that words to my adress. Yes, you are correct that not so many warriors of our Empire doing something different then patroling Omicron Gamma.

Sometimes its hard for me, because Im usually alone on my missions. Exept my best friend Luis Lopez who brought his ''Imperator'' severall times to aid me in battles or raids.

Also, I have a question. Is there any mission for me? Like infiltrating into hostile system to collect information or something else. I have a ''Titan'' that already upgraded and prepared for battles. I would like to use that small but strong ship to serve my nation.

This message open to other Commanders, if Vittorio cannot contact me or dont have mission. Adios!

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

The best way to serve your nation is to join one of the powerful Corsair groups. The Black Sails will be happy to have you among us and I am sure the Brotherhood or the Benitez also have a lot to offer you in return for your loyalty.

<div align="right]Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez of the Black Sails
Transmission closed

Your words have sense, no doubt. I will think about joining to Brotherhood or Sails. Benitez family is not an option because Im from Lopez Familia *laughs*.

Im sure my father, Don Lopez, would be proud. I will talk to him and we will decide what is better: join your ranks or stay as servent of my familia. Untill then - good luck, Senor. We will meet again.

***Incmoing transmission***

Comm ID :- Jose Benitez

Target ID :- Senor Ronaldo Lopez

Senor Lopez,

I would like to echo Elder Sanchez's comments and express my thanks for your generous donation.

In the short term I am not aware of any missions that might suit your skills, but in the event that you do not feel that joining one of the Corsair groups is necessairly for you I'd like to suggest that you make yourself known to us should you see our ships heading off on patrol and it is likely that you would be able to come on the patrol with us. An additional competent pilot is always welcome.

Jose Benitez

**End Transmission**

[Image: ronaldot.jpg]
As you can see I finally repaired my camera, so you can see my face from now on. *smiles*

I had a dialogue with my father. After long discussion with him about my debt to the Family and duties as commander of our warriors I have decided: I will not join ranks of Sails or Brotherhood. At least fully. I will aid you in patrols or raids, will fight alongside with you against out enemies, but I will not fly under your flags.

I hope you will understand that Family is more important in that matter. But you can be sure in one thing - Im serving Empire like I serving my Family.

Ah if it isn't señor Lopez!

You have a fine taste of hats and I have heard of your donations to the Corsair treasury.
Too bad I am having a hard time slushing funds to my Gran Canarian bank account si?
Muhahahahahaha
*coughs*

Ofcourse I am merely joking señor.

The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.
It is in our best interest that you take care of your familia,
keep their name high and make them prosper.

I can assure you that all of our warriors will treat you as an equal.
For we are all Corsairs!

Viva el Imperio!

+Elder Juanez ''el Presidente" Buonocore.+

[Image: TBHsmalliconfinalcopy.gif][font=Trebuchet Ms][color=#CC0000]
with honour dignity and pride.
The Corsair Brotherhood