Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stefan Mortensen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-ENTRY LOG 001-

"Too many things are happening that shouldn't be forgotten so I'll start to write everything up from now on."

"This is frustrating. Since that day, I have time for nothing. The visions are starting to be stronger. The connection is getting better. I feel... different. The world got so small overnight. I look at those people, living in the shadows and lies, afraid of themselves. Their life goals? To avoid death. They are literally programmed. No faith in anything, living for nothing."

"Yesterday, It called again. The connection was renewed. Unusual things happened. Why would Zoners be there? How did they get there? Those are the questions that should've been answered. It wasn't much of a challenge and the mission was complete. Intruders were neutralized."

"I shall upload these guncams from the hologram to my neural-net. I will never know when will I need those."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-0123-19-16-67-1.jpg]

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-0123-22-41-43.jpg]

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-0123-28-19-79.jpg]
"That one seemed innocent, until it started to behave aggressive."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-0123-32-53-28.jpg]

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-0123-33-24-76.jpg]
"That one is weird. Something strange is happening to me and my ship. I have no idea why, but since that day, whenever an explosion occurs the space starts to curve, or at least that's how I see it. I am going to have to meet with those Oracles again. With Angela Corino gone, they are my only answer to all of these questions."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-0123-53-26-89.jpg]

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-0123-56-34-23.jpg]

Now, time for me to get some rest... Or not.
-ENTRY LOG 002-

"Where to start from? Beginning, I assume."

"Was pretty much usual day, until I found myself at a familiar place."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1014-16-27-26.jpg]

"I think I was here while following that Order agent long time ago."

"The place seems quite unpopular. A few planets here and there, nothing of interest, yet."

"After this one I went to Delta. Finally, a populated system. I noticed a Freeport in the distance and went there for a drink. After injecting a dose of Purple Liquid, I was on my way to explore Delta."

"Two planets seemed pretty lifeless so I turned to a huge asteroid field and went there. It simply felt like there was something there. After some time, I ran into a jump hole. It literally dragged me into it, leaving me in a desolate system which contains nothing but one planet and three stars, at least that is what I thought."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1014-26-23-56.jpg]

"A planet got my attention, enough to make me approach it. Looking at it from a distance, I assumed it was just usual gas giant with nothing to see there."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1014-29-19-85.jpg]

"Surprisingly, I was wrong. After taking a closer look, my radar detected some kind of satellites. Three satellites were transmitting hostile IFF. Did not take me too long to scan them. I was shocked. Colonial satellites this far from their homeworld."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1014-32-18-65.jpg]

"That is the question that shall be answered when the time comes. They have spoken to me. A voice, a light, a vision."

"It led me all the way to Omegas. By slowly passing Grand Canaria, I was led to unknown."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1015-14-29-03.jpg]

"When I took the last jump hole I felt strange. Suddenly, orange was surrounding me. I did not know where the hell I was. After short time a voice and a light led me to some sort of station. I have never seen anything like it."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1015-26-16-76.jpg]

"I know They are trying to tell me something, but what? It could be anything, literally. After having some thought, I turned around and got out of the orange nebula, only to see probably a populated planet in the distance."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1015-27-40-53.jpg]

"Of course, I could not resist to get closer and see what was going on. Two orange clouds were blinding me as I was sweeping through the unknown system. When I approached the planet I saw a rather unusual station. The design was strange, but somehow familiar. I cannot tell."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1015-29-22-03.jpg]

"I was sure They were trying to remind me of something. I still cannot tell what, but I hope I will be able to do so soon."

"The voice started leading me again and soon, I found myself out of the unknown system. I decided to visit a system that I did not see quite a long time, Omega 58. Everything seemed pretty fine until I took the jump hole and got to the other side. Everything was black. A strong headache hit me and It took me some time to recover. After doing so, I went to the old Omega 55 jump hole but I was too shocked to jump. But They wanted me to do so, so I was dragged into it. On the other side, everything was perfectly fine. A station in front of me, peace and quiet."

[Image: Freelancer2012-04-1015-46-39-65.jpg]

"So I am now resting at one of those, hoping to remember what They want me to."
-ENTRY LOG 003-

"This one is finally back to Alpha. The orange fields of Malta were missed. It was a long trip, but this one returned home safely, gracias to strange ones who built something in my ship. This one assumes unbelievers call it a cloaking device."

"In a vision, this one saw what happened long time ago. An event known as "Nomad War". Many visions have visited this one and it is not easy to remember everything."

"As this one was sweeping back through a system known as Omega 58, a strong vision occurred. It was not one of those in which this one was hearing voices and seeing a light. It was different. This one have seen what happened. This one knows about the cataclysm of a system known as Omega 58, where hermanos of this one existed. A gate. A black hole. It was frightening and yet interesting how so much energy could gather at one place. Something unusual happened there. A gate formed a black hole. It sucked everything into itself, leaving nothing but a dead star and a few anomalies behind it. This one was blinded by a strong glowing light."

[Image: black-hole.jpeg]

"A shock wave passed through this one's veins, even through a vision. They helped this one understand what happened. The hope is still here, that lost hermanos are somewhere, hopefully got out through a thing known as a white hole."

"As Omega 58 was abandoned, a vision disappeared and everything was back to normal."

"The time was slowly passing as this one approached an unknown system which was visited not long ago. Red color was everywhere. This one wondered what happened in that system. Suddenly, another rare vision went through this one's brain."

"This one saw itself in a research facility. It could not remember anything. Few people approached it in a vision and a conversation was started. This one mentioned some kind of blue prints and a prototype. Nothing could be heard very clearly. From the darkness of the hall, someone with a hood silently approached this one from behind, hitting it heavily with something. This one could feel the pain even through a vision. After a few minutes of total silence and darkness, this one opened its eyes, only to find itself in a surgery room. The injection was given to it and soon, it fell asleep. Through a vision, this one could hear everything. The doctors, after the operation and before this one woke up, mentioned an amnesia."

"This one is still shocked. Why would someone do that? Was it the knowledge that this one had and someone did not want it to become public? This one shall never find out. Anyways, back in a vision."

"As the doctors left the room, someone entered it a few minutes later. This one was not able to see the face as the man had a hood. He slowly approached with a smirk on his face. He said something that this one could not understand yet, turned around and left the surgery room. This one saw in a vision that something fell out of the man's pocket. A small note or something similar. A doctor came back in and unintentionally found a note. While he was reading it in a vision, this one suddenly saw some symbols. Those were totally unknown to this one, with all the effort to understand them. As the doctor did not manage to understand it, he put it to a case."

"This one still cannot remember where the whole event occurred, but shall contact the Oracles before it forgets the symbols. A feeling is that those are vital."
-ENTRY LOG 004-

"The Oracles were contacted. They were helpful, as usual. The translation from those symbols is "Taron". What can it be? Could it be a person? A place? That has to be found out soon. Patience above all."

"After a very long time, Brandon Garrison appeared. I was shocked to see him around, I thought he was gone for good. He came with disturbing news. He has a cancer. Pretty much the reason why he gave leadership to that woman, who still does not have my trust. In fact, the only one that completely earned my trust is Brandon. The only good new in that bad one was that the doctors are optimistic about him. They expect the cancer to be cured. I would like to see him flying again."

"We talked about everything, literally. As usually, I said everything that is going on to him. From my journeis to those two strongest visions I have had in my time. We gave special attention to one of them. The one where I saw some people performing a surgery on my unconcious body. Brandon was curious and a little pissed off at the same time, because I did not contact him earlier. I told him about the sign and every single detail I could remember from that vision. After a very long discussion, that could only have been one group of people, the Reapers. The fact that they were wearing hoods and some skull-like emblems with halos brought us to that conclusion. What is even more strange is the fact that I was wearing the same things as they did. They also had Maltese accents. We are still not sure, but it could be only them. I also found out recently that I had amnesia, that was caused by that man who hit me with something heavy in my head."

"Brandon and myself are pretty much sure there was a reason for that hit. I could still remember myself talking about some kind of experiment and a prototype with one of them. That was probably the reason for all of it. Looks like I simply knew too much, as he did not want to kill me, rather lose my memory. After that discussion, we think that "Taron" was a man who caused amnesia, and the only thing left to do right now is to visit Galicia and get through archives, in hope to find something."
-ENTRY LOG 005-

"I still did not get the time to visit Galicia, however, I experienced something new."

"While going to the City of Light, I ran into a strange vessel. Its structure appeared to be half biological, or better said, it is a hybrid. Guardian and Human technology merged into one, forming something more powerful. Shortly, I could sense a very strong connection. I am still surprised that I did not sense such a strong connection before. However, it has a Captain, Robert Foster. After a long talk with him, we went to Alpha. I will upload some files into this so it does not get forgotten."

[Image: Freelancer2012-05-0819-57-17-15-1.jpg]

Quote:LNS-Tundra: [[Proximity Sensors: new target detected, scanning...]]

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: *Raises an eyebrow* "What is this?"

LNS-Tundra: "Hello, Stefan."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: *Senses a strong energy* "Who, or better, what are you?"

LNS-Tundra: "You appear... confused. Why have you come here?"

LNS-Tundra: "They call me Robert Foster. I speak for Tundra."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: *Sighs* "Things are getting really weird these days... What is Tundra?"

LNS-Tundra: ***(a vast presence overshadows you, and you feel blinded... by a vast snowstorm, a swirling of connections, each

LNS-Tundra: snowflake an 'individual' in the mass of consciousness)***

LNS-Tundra: "That... is Tundra."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I still do not understand how was I not aware about this."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "How come I did not sense its connection? It is strong."

LNS-Tundra: "Tundra is a closely-guarded secret, and at the same time a beacon of light for us. We hide well, when we need to."

LNS-Tundra: "Few humans have seen it and lived to tell, though those few who did live... we made sure they told. Rumors are powerful."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "So, Senor Robert, how did you even come to this position? Tell me about yourself."

LNS-Tundra: "I... I have died many, many times. The body I am in means nothing. I was the first captin of the LNS Tundra, when it was

LNS-Tundra: a Naval vessel stationed in Alaska. I have survived with the ship. I have seen it grow, in every

LNS-Tundra: "Tundra and I are connected, like no others are. It is... intimate? Unique? I'm not sure."

LNS-Tundra: "It is a living being of vast measurements, I am simply its mouth."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Alaska.. Never heard of it, does not really matter either. And si, I can sense your connection."

LNS-Tundra: "It is a distant system. This ship was, or still is, a research vessel."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I just noticed I did not even introduce myself. I am Stefan Mortensen, a Special Operative of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz."

LNS-Tundra: "We know who you are."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I did not have a doubt."

LNS-Tundra: "You seek... yet you know not what. You see things, yet cannot explain them."

LNS-Tundra: "Such is normal for one... in your position."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I remember those words... Right, Angela Corino..."

LNS-Tundra: "Connections. Everyone is connected, in one manner or another."

LNS-Tundra: "This is something the humans do not understand, or at least not fully. It is why they are dangerous, to themselves and others"

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "And even if I cannot explain most of my visions, the last two were really unique and unusual."

LNS-Tundra: "What did you experience?"

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "They helped me to remember things that I forgot."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "They showed me what I used to be."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Now I just have to pick up the pieces."

LNS-Tundra: "Question yourself. If you are guided by human aspirations, realize the flaws of such. You are only as valuable as your

LNS-Tundra: connections with others. Remember."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "The only thing that guides me right now is the connection to a Mindshare."

LNS-Tundra: "Do not lose yourself in it. We are one, yet individual. In this lies strength."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "It is true."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I am still kind of new into this, so the connection might not be complete yet."

LNS-Tundra: "Growth. The Tundra was not what it is overnight. It took years for this to occur, both the physical transformation and mental

LNS-Tundra: connections."

LNS-Tundra: "And it continues to grow, still. It is... research, of a sort. Melding the human and Slomon K'Hara to build something stronger

LNS-Tundra: than what we otherwise have separate."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I am aware of that. However, experienced people told me that my case is not really what they have ever seen."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "And under experienced people, I think of Angela Corino and the Oracles."

LNS-Tundra: "New things happen every day. Experience can help build a framework for understanding, but it is not everything."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "You have almost the same way of speaking as Senorita Corino."

LNS-Tundra: "We are not personally acquainted with the one you speak of. Our time amongst the Maltese has been... brief."

LNS-Tundra: "Some... 'fear' or.. have misgivings... that the Maltese would reject something that is not a pure 'spirit.'"

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "She was what I am becoming now. Or at least, what most of us think I am becoming. A chosen one."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "If you want, I could take you to Alpha. There, you will see homeworld of Maltesians."

LNS-Tundra: "We have seen it, but it has been some time. And circumstances were trying."

LNS-Tundra: ***(images of a Corsair warfleet attacking Omicron Alpha being met by an Outcast fleet, led by a smaller Tundra)***

LNS-Tundra: ***(the Corsair fleet is routed, beaten, and flees)***

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Right, I see it."

LNS-Tundra: "That was some time ago. We will accompany you now."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "That was before my time, or better say, before I got amnesia."

LNS-Tundra: [[Jump complete... recalculating navmap positioning]]

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "The radiation in this star system could be some kind of painful sometimes."

LNS-Tundra: "We will be quick."

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "But as the connection developes, the pain is vanishing."

LNS-Tundra: [[Warning: this broadcast ID is no longer a registered Liberty Navy comm ID]]

Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Attention Maltesians: The vessel under a transmitter 'LNS-Tundra' is being protected by the Outcast Guard. Do not attempt to do anything foolish."
-ENTRY LOG 006-

"I have awakened. Usual people would say I am back from the dead. Usual people do not understand. The connection is complete now. I have became one of them. The Mindshare is still active, I can sense it. The connection is stronger than ever. I have done what They asked. I have remained in shadows for a long time. The path to enlightenment has been completed."

"The Guardians made me remember everything regarding my past. I am finally aware of my origin, of who I used to be before all of this started happening. I remember the great Guardian Harbinger, back in the days when Mindshare was getting weaker. I have records of an event somewhere."

Starts searching the desk for a folder of documents revealing his past.

"What is this? Si, that is the one I am looking for. This is when Guardian Harbinger was in its weakest state. I might need these guncams, better upload them here so I do not lose them."

[Image: a3BPuWP.jpg?1]

[Image: x57ENRe.jpg?1]

[Image: dREQmlF.jpg?1]

[Image: iiZbdWK.jpg?1]

[Image: w0PEj7U.jpg?1]

"If I remember correctly, I could not control my body at that time. It was like in a dream, when something is chasing you but you just cannot escape. As Samarrans brought some more Cardamine to Guardian Harbinger and myself, I started feeling stronger and soon, we jumped to Alpha."

[Image: A6dGVr9.jpg?1]

[Image: mQxhV9x.jpg?1]

[Image: XIiiVtS.jpg?1]

"Those are so ancient, but I remember like it was yesterday. For the first time, I felt the strong connection to the Mindshare, even if it was in its weakest state."

"I shall leave the shadows and start enforcing Their will very soon, the time needs to be right."
-ENTRY LOG 007-

Injects some purple while sweeping through some old documents.

"Much better now. Oh, and what is this? Another record of a stronger vision. Oh si, I remember, this time it was system labeled as Tau 117. Captain Adain was with me when I got the vision. He was told to stay, he did not listen. It was a great danger for him."

"I remember two of us approaching a Guardian hypergate. As soon as I got close, I got pulled into it. I do not know what happened to Adain, nor why he followed me. I just could not resist following the vision, even after several warnings given out by Captain."

Raises an eyebrow

"Old guncams, interesting. I will be uploading these too. Do not want to lose anything."

[Image: alsmzd7.jpg?1]

[Image: QgOg5O9.jpg?2]

[Image: BkFzlXB.jpg?1]

[Image: JxizKBu.jpg?1]

"To be completely honest, I had no idea who those bases belonged to, nor why They wanted me to go there. That hypergate was strange. Looked like its power cell was located right in the center of it. I shall take a look at it one day, if I ever manage to find out its location."

"However, the time has come. The time when I am to leave Maltese space, and my homeworld. The Mindshare has spoken. I am to infiltrate the house space, but I will need a disguise. I cannot afford to get caught. Too much effort has been put into this."

"I need to contact a few people, in fact, one individual. I am wondering what happened to Samarrans. They were good cooperatives. What happened to individual Jared Nomak? I shall try to contact him. With Brandon Garrison gone, he is the only one I can fully trust."
-ENTRY LOG 008-

"Some individuals have been contacted, now I finally have fresh papers and am already in my new apartment at Gran Canaria. And at last, the Mindshare has supplied me with a shippment of liquid Cardamine, but I must be careful with it, do not want anyone alerted of my origin, nor I want them to know who I actually am."

"But the most interesting thing had happened while I was traveling to southern part of Sirius. I stumbled upon a Corsair warship, in the middle of Omega 3. It was a surprise, even for myself. But its captain was unusually friendly for a Corsair, taking in consideration my past experience with those."

"This time, I actually tried a friendly approach, and it actually worked. It is no surprise to me how individuals can easily fall for everything you tell them. Now, time to have a look at event from another angle."

Injects a dose of liquid Cardamine and starts looking at the hologram

[Image: wcUTfSR.png?1]

An ironic smile could be seen on Mortensen's face

"It really is funny how this individual easily fell for it. Oh, I have logs too."

Quote:CNS-Byzantion: Narses: DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS HEARING ME FROM THERE?
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET CLOSER?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Distance is just fine."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh. Alright then.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh, and you wondered what is a Corsair warship doing in Omega-3.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I'll answer you: it's sieging Port Talbot.
Stefan.Mortensen: "I see you are making much progress. Keep up the bueno work."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: It seems your ears are okay, but your eyes can sometimes betray you.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: No, I am not making any progress.
Stefan.Mortensen: "It was supposed to be a sarcastic comment."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But I hoped someone from our fleet would appear, seeing me here, poor and alone.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But nobody cares about poor Narses Papadopoulos...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Except women...
Stefan.Mortensen: "That would be enough if you ask me."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But I wouldn't entrust a warship to a woman.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Not even a knife!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Nobody would."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Except if I somehow manage to grow eyes on my back.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Well, judging from what you people eat, it might be even possible."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I hope it would.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Hey, it's actually good that I have almost no food, when you look at it this way!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I don't have to cut it a lot!
Stefan.Mortensen: *Laughs*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: When I do cut, I have trouble cutting my shoes.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh, they are made of leather, what should be edible.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But they are tough.
Stefan.Mortensen: "So you lack food?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I have a lot of shoes here.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Bueno."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But I would use some bread. Or even meat, if you're so kind.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Let me just go check on Freeport. They might have something."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: And, if you've heard we eat people, that's not true. Not on this ship.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Not officially and not that I know.
Stefan.Mortensen: "I heard about your people, in general."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: We always wear our shoes.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Here I am."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Did you bring the food?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Even managed to take out an engineer at Freeport, might take him for desert"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I've never tried an engineer, but it's not impossible that we run out of shoes.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Them Bretonians..."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Why aren't they shooting at you?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Let's just say I have connections."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh, for food?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Did you ever try Cardamine?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: No.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I've heard it decreases fertility, so I don't want to.
Stefan.Mortensen: "It can clean your body from shoes!"
Stefan.Mortensen: "You should try it."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: No. Women still care about me.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I'd have to use blue pills then, but I can't replace them with shoes.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Nor with 75% natural material made Orderian seats
Stefan.Mortensen: "Women will be more satisfied if you used Cardamine."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Are you sure?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Si."
Stefan.Mortensen: "And it greatly improves your body functions too."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Are you sure I wouldn't get addicted after just one little try?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Addicted? Senor, that is not a typical drug junkies use."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Do you have some?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Sadly, I am waiting for a shippment. I can get you some when it arrives."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: And what about that food you are carrying?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Well, I actually got it for you."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Breaks my heart when you say you eat shoes."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Here, take some."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh, ef haristo, ef haristo, ef haristo dear friend!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: May God help you!
Stefan.Mortensen: "You believe in God?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I must, as a Corsair.
Stefan.Mortensen: "There is only one thing everyone must do."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: After all, who is making ion storms?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Mother nature, of course."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: And what about those ships with really, really powerful guns and shields which can cloak eternally?
Stefan.Mortensen: "I have no idea what you are talking about, senor."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: You haven't seen the ships?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Maybe. Some details would be nice."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: A ship uncloaked, told something about some rules, shot an Outcast battleship in a few seconds, and cloaked.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: It was fighter-sized.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Hmmm..."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Now that is interesting."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: That looks like an angel to me. And if there are angels, there must be God!
Stefan.Mortensen: "What if it was devil's angel?" *Raises an eyebrow*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Then it would kill a Corsair.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Maybe it suffered a sudden change of heart?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Maybe, but... that stuff is too complicated for a poor Corsair like me...
Stefan.Mortensen: "By the way, did you ever consider changing sides?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Why would I do it?
Stefan.Mortensen: "I heard life on Malta is way better than on Crete, for example."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But the Maltese are the Maltese! I must hate the Maltese!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Why?"
Stefan.Mortensen: "We used to be the same ages ago. Only Hispanians, not Maltesians, not Cretans."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *scratches his head* I suppose because they've killed so many Corsairs...
Stefan.Mortensen: "By the way. What if I told you that Maltesian just got you some food, rum, and a fine engineer?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I would thank him and then kill him.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *starts realising something*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Uh...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *forgets what he was thinking about*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Uh...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Never mind...
Stefan.Mortensen: "Confused, senor?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Yes... I've just had some wonderful thought, and then I lost it.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Awww... That is too bad."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Maybe it's connected with these ion storms...
Stefan.Mortensen: "Could be."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Friend, have you spotted a cloaked ship?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Where?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I don't know, I was asking you! *panics a bit*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: You were shooting at something I didn't see.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Is it gone now?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Paranoid, I see."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Si, it is gone."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Good.
Stefan.Mortensen: "I do not know if it will come back though."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Scanners are picking up a strange contact
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Stefan!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Here is my shippment."
Stefan.Mortensen: "I was expecting you."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Buongiorno signor Stefan.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Buenas dias."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: *Transfer in progress*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Thanks God it is here, it will now jabber something about some rules and shoot those Outcasts!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Wait."
Stefan.Mortensen: "You asked me for some Cardamine, si?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh, yes, I did ask for some cardamine!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Well, now I have it."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: The Guardian located you Stefan
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: He gave me... those
Stefan.Mortensen: "I know Venkman, I am aware."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Corsair?
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Can we trust this guy signor Stefan?
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: My friend Stefan told me women will like me more if I used cardamine.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Is that true?
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Si
Stefan.Mortensen: "He is surprisingly friendly for a Corsair, I must admit."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Will I get addicted after only one little try?
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: No...
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Just take one
Stefan.Mortensen: "Are you ready?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh... yes, yes, I am ready...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Ef haristo!
Stefan.Mortensen: "You might feel a bit strange.
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Stefan, if i may ask... where were you?"
Stefan.Mortensen: "I was away."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Now I may shoot you, when I have what I have wanted.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: No, actually, let's see if it's really cardamine.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *opens the pack*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *tries some*
Stefan.Mortensen: "Do not take too much."
Stefan.Mortensen: "We do not want you to get overdosed."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *feels the euphoria*
Stefan.Mortensen: "How are you feeling, amigo?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *collapses from his seat, with his eyes up-side-down*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Y... YES! YES! YES!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Bueno, I see."
Boris.Korsakov[101st]: Haha. It seems like you have a fun time, amigo.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *still in the overpowering euphoria, he doesn't start shooting at the hostile ships*
CNS-Byzantion: *while the crew continues firing at the Bretonians*
Stefan.Mortensen: "Amigo, are you able to speak?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: YES! YES! Yee... eeees... *expires*
Stefan.Mortensen: "My time now." *Injects a dose of liquid Cardamine*
Stefan.Mortensen: "Finally."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Can i have one signor Stefan?
Stefan.Mortensen: "You wish to die Venkman, don't you?"
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Oh no signor.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Then do not ask for something that would end you."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Yes, it must be the real stuff!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Now, when I have what I wanted, I will scare you away.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: After I handle these annoying Bre... *gets a little part of the euphoria that is late* Bre... Bretonians!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Why should I be scared of a human?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I'd be scared of a battleship if I was in a fighter.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Well, there are some individuals who have overcome the fear, amigo."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Why don't you take one more Cardamine signor?
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: You will feel much better.
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Right signor Stefan?
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Are you sure it wouldn't get me addicted? I haven't tried it yet with a woman...
Stefan.Mortensen: "Do not get the wrong impression, first run is always kind of euphoric."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Women are going to be pleased."
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Just look at Boris, he is relaxed 'cause of the Cardamine.
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: *laughs*
Boris.Korsakov[101st]: "What where ?"
Stefan.Mortensen: "That is a high quality Cardamine, directly from Malta."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Do you really think an individual like me would deal with cheap mixed copies?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Hah! I know what you're doing!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: You are trying to delay me, so your reinforcements arrive!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Why would I need reinforcements?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Give me all your cardamine, or I will shoot you NOW!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: What do you say about THAT?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Take it easy, amigo."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: You didn't expect a Corsair to be so smart, did you?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Wait. You think I am trying to fool you here?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Then give me all your cardamine!
Stefan.Mortensen: "We need it too."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Outcats won't fool me again!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *realises what he's just said and his face reddens* I mean, you won't fool me! I said "again" just because...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Because...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Just like that, accidentally, by the way.
Stefan.Mortensen: "No hard feelings, amigo."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I know you need cardamine, but I am in a better position currently!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I have thirteen battleship turrets here, while you have... you have... many useless, little fighter guns!
Stefan.Mortensen: "We are completely equal, amigo. You cannot hit us, we cannot damage your ship."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I can try.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Believe me, it would be waste of resources."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I hit you!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: And again!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I scared you away!
CNS-Byzantion: *gets proud*
Stefan.Mortensen: *Claps*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *gets delighted by someone clapping*
Stefan.Mortensen: "Are you going to take those Cardamine canisters floating near your ship or what?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: What? Cardamine canisters floating near my ship?
Apollo.Venkman[101st]: Si.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Wow!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: So this is what paradise looks like!
Boris.Korsakov[101st]: Yeah, I dropped them for you before you started shootin...
Stefan.Mortensen: "Maybe, if you checked your scanner, you would have noticed."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I thought you were fooling me...
Stefan.Mortensen: "No, amigo."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Now, I have a proposal for you."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: You are still Outcasts, though! And I got what I wanted!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: So away with you!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Oh, a proposial?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Do you really want to know what heaven looks like?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I do.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Alright, let me give you something to start with."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Malta."
Stefan.Mortensen: "That is where a heaven you seek is located."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I will never defect to your side!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I might like to, just a little, little bit, but...
Stefan.Mortensen: "You can trust me."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: My crew would kill me! And then eat me! And then... *gets really scared and puts his cardi into a safe*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Take my cardamine!
Stefan.Mortensen: "I gave you real, high quality Cardamine."
Stefan.Mortensen: "You cannot say 'no' to it anymore, amigo."
Stefan.Mortensen: "What has been done is done."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Do you have a better proposial?
Stefan.Mortensen: "This is the best one."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Maybe I can stay alive and not-eaten, and still have cardamine?
Stefan.Mortensen: "And how would you get your hands on it when we are gone?"
Stefan.Mortensen: "On Malta, Cardamine is practically in the air."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But I killed so many Outcats...
Stefan.Mortensen: "There is always a chance to walk through the path of Enlightement."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I will not betray my people just because of he... *his voice loses its determination* aven...
Stefan.Mortensen: "Believe me, amigo, they would do the same."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: How can I know you won't kill me?
Stefan.Mortensen: "If I wanted to kill you, I would have given you something much stronger than the regular Cardamine Maltesians use."
Stefan.Mortensen: "In short words, if I wanted you dead, you would be dead by now."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Does every Outcast carry cardamine with him?
Stefan.Mortensen: "We cannot make it without it."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Do you carry it often?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Always."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: That means if I manage to destroy an Outcast ship, I will get cardamine.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: And, because you breathe it, if I eat you, I will get some more!
Stefan.Mortensen: "I like your creativity, amigo, but it does not work like that."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: How do you know it doesn't?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Because I am Maltesian. We know how our stuff works."
Stefan.Mortensen: "So, what do you think about my little proposal, amigo?"
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *looks at the Outcasts with tightly closed eyes, mildly frowning*
Stefan.Mortensen: "Think about your future."
Stefan.Mortensen: "You are not going to make one day without Orange."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: How do you mean?
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But you told me I wouldn't get addicted!
Stefan.Mortensen: *Shrugs*
Stefan.Mortensen: "It is not an addiction."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: It looks like addiction to me.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Depends on how you look at it."
Stefan.Mortensen: "It is a lifestyle you choose, and if you choose it, there is no walking away."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Now I must become an Outcast!
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I have brothers working in Gamma defense...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I will consider it. I must tell my brothers first.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Male idea, amigo."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Do not tell anyone about our little conversation."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: If I go, they go with me. I don't want to kill them by accident, if they defend Gamma.
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: But what if I face my brothers?
Stefan.Mortensen: "It completely depends on you if you are going to face them or not."
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: I will see...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Can you...
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: *gathers some courage*
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: Can you escort me to Freeport 1?
CNS-Byzantion: Narses: let's go then!

"He is probably going to try and get some fresh papers and head to Malta. There is another option, of course, but it includes death."

"Another bueno thing, I have been contacted by the only individual I trust, Jared Nomak. Apparently, something terrible happened to him and his group, as he sounded very paranoid, I have to meet with him and see what happened. He also mentioned something about me being in danger, generally, he was talking disconnectedly. I have to find out what is going on."
-ENTRY LOG 009-

"Well, what an intense day. Humankind, fighting wars over and over, destroying itself from the very beginning of its creation."

"An event occurred that made me question their ability to avoid destroying each other. Everything was calm, until a Rheinland gunboat showed up and attacked a Junker, saying he broke the laws. Along with some random anarchist, Junker turned on him."

"Did not take me long to realize what was actually going on. The captain of the gunboat was an enlightened individual, and Guardians have spoken to me, requesting that I aid the enlightened one. Unfortunately, the gunboat was already severely damaged, and there was nothing I could do. At least that is what I thought."

"After its destruction, everyone ceased fire, and returned to Freeport, where we had an extensive conversation. He mentioned some kind of orb in his cargo hold, so I proceeded to scan him. Did not take long to realize he had stolen from us, nothing less than a power cell. The Mindshare has spoken, it wants what has been stolen from it, one way or another. The anarchist was talking something about how his group defends nature, and that his boss would kill him if he found out what he did."

Starts weakening, and takes a dose of liquid, suddenly feeling a lot better

"Now, where was I? Oh, after a rather exhausting conversation, he finally realized that he wants to live, so he handed it over. As he did that, the joy could have been felt through the Mindshare."

-Database-

[Image: tP9PbCI.jpg?1]

[Image: pyeEUcv.jpg?1]

[Image: 40ewQZV.jpg?1]

Quote:5C|Ariel: Huh?
5C|Ariel: What's that?
5C|Ariel: Rheinland military ship?
5C|Ariel: Here?
RNC-Schlager: "Ja"
5C|Ariel: That's a bit odd
5C|Ariel: Anyway mate
5C|Ariel: The cell is respectful for nature, sure of that
5C|Ariel: But we are more the likes of against a centeral government, ya' see?
5C|Ariel: Now I do wonder why this Rheinlander is firing upon the poor Junker.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Bueno question."
RNC-Schlager: "He has broken Rheinland laws, and will be punished"
Stefan.Mortensen: *Injects his hourly dose of liquid cardamine and realizes something*
Stefan.Mortensen: "Wait a second. Those weapons are familiar."
Love.Joy: hey Schlager look even Zoners don't like you
RNC-Schlager: "We see that"
5C|Ariel: Seems like odd weapons, aye
Stefan.Mortensen: "Maybe for you."
RNC-Schlager: "Correct"
5C|Ariel: We can't allow this governmental dog to run around here, can we?
RNC-Schlager: "Is that your position?"
5C|Ariel: Aye. That's my bloody position.
5C|Ariel: Ya' Govermental scums are ruining our society
RNC-Schlager: "Than come enforce it"
5C|Ariel: I bloody will.
5C|Ariel: For freedom!
Love.Joy: let me help you
Stefan.Mortensen: "It is time." *Starts connecting to the Hive-Mind*
Stefan.Mortensen: "What will the Guardians say?"
RNC-Schlager: **Assistance against -darkminds is required**
Stefan.Mortensen: "The Guardians have spoken."
Stefan.Mortensen: "It is time for retribution, lesser-ones.”
Stefan.Mortensen: "We have tried. This is just the beginning."
5C|Ariel: Now ya' bpoyo
5C|Ariel: Step down!
5C|Ariel: Don't aid these governmental fools!
Love.Joy: well it was strange
Stefan.Mortensen: *Screams in pain* "I see a little bit more than you do."
5C|Ariel: Ya' see what?
5C|Ariel: T'eh fool admitted being a governmental dog
5C|Ariel: right in te'h face!
Stefan.Mortensen: "What only the Enlightened individuals can see."
5C|Ariel: Enlighted eh?
5C|Ariel: Ai't ya weirdo freelancer
5C|Ariel: I've got this orb thingy here
5C|Ariel: What I do with it?
Stefan.Mortensen: "It is what belongs to us. You are to give it back."
5C|Ariel: 'You' as in?
5C|Ariel: Now don't tell me you're with these government idiots.
Stefan.Mortensen: "The path to Enlightement shall show you that, once the time is right."
5C|Ariel: Wha...
5C|Ariel: I think I am better getting this to the new boss.
5C|Ariel: He went to study in Cambridge!
Stefan.Mortensen: "You are not ready yet to understand it, individual."
Stefan.Mortensen: "And you are not leaving with it. The Guardians want back what has been stolen from them."
5C|Ariel: Guardians?
Stefan.Mortensen: "The humankind. Always asking questions. Always hiding in fear of unknown."
5C|Ariel: Fear? Nah.
Stefan.Mortensen: "If it is not fear, it is questions."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Much to learn, humankind has."
5C|Ariel: Questions are good mate
5C|Ariel: They, are the path to understanding
5C|Ariel: Understanding that the governments are bloody ruining our lives!
Stefan.Mortensen: "Wrong. The Enlightement it the path to understanding."
5C|Ariel: So answer, freelancer, who are these Guardians?
Stefan.Mortensen: "The Greater ones. The Hive-Mind. The Mindshare."
5C|Ariel: Oi
5C|Ariel: You are talking about these aliens?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Aliens?"
5C|Ariel: The boss says they are pure forms of creation of nature
5C|Ariel: and that they shouldn't be touched.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Let me correct you. They cannot be touched."
5C|Ariel: Well
5C|Ariel: Assuming that gunboat was one of them guardians
Stefan.Mortensen: "Wrong, again."
5C|Ariel: which seems odd since I thought they'd be flying alienish ships
Stefan.Mortensen: "The captain of that gunboat was connected, just like I am."
5C|Ariel: Connected?
Stefan.Mortensen: "He had walked the path to Enlightement."
Love.Joy: *loughs*
Love.Joy: he was conected to my guns
Stefan.Mortensen: "Fine sense of humor you have there, senor."
Love.Joy: si hermano
Stefan.Mortensen: "I bet women cannot resist you."
Love.Joy: oh indeed
5C|Ariel: Ai'ght ai'ght
5C|Ariel: He's an alien then.
5C|Ariel: Well god damned crap.
5C|Ariel: Boss will bloody kill me.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Do not refer to them as 'Aliens'."
5C|Ariel: Well, they ain't humans, are they?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Humans are just an unintended obstacle for what is to come."
5C|Ariel: Then they are aliens.
5C|Ariel: Guh, I guess boss is better for that talk.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Everything that is happening is just the beginning."
Stefan.Mortensen: "The day will come when the great goal will be achieved.”
5C|Ariel: Welp
Stefan.Mortensen: "So, Gaian, what is it going to be?"
Stefan.Mortensen: "You are aware I cannot let you go with what belongs to us."
5C|Ariel: Hardly a Gaian anymore.
5C|Ariel: We'll probably soon detatch from the movement again
Stefan.Mortensen: "Why is that?"
5C|Ariel: we join it back merely for reasons of survival
5C|Ariel: Joined, even
5C|Ariel: Well, we don't see completely eye to eye
5C|Ariel: Good friends, aye, but not a real part.
Stefan.Mortensen: "So you prefer secrecy?"
5C|Ariel: We prefer our own
5C|Ariel: Alright, tell you what semi-alien.
5C|Ariel: You give me - I give you.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Do not think you are in position to make requests, but I am willing to hear."
5C|Ariel: I need you to plant a bomb in New London.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Where would that bomb be planted?"
5C|Ariel: As close as possible to the ministry of internal affairs as possible
Stefan.Mortensen: "Which is located on planet New London, I assume?"
5C|Ariel: Aye
Stefan.Mortensen: "There is only one condition."
Stefan.Mortensen: *Starts weakening and takes a dose of liquid*
Stefan.Mortensen: "You return us what is ours right now."
5C|Ariel: Hmmm
5C|Ariel: Tricky situation, ain't it?
Stefan.Mortensen: "Look at it this way. If you accept, I do you a favor and everyone is satisfied."
Stefan.Mortensen: "But"
Stefan.Mortensen: "If you do not accept, you get to return to your home in an escape pod, no favors done."
5C|Ariel: Two things mate
5C|Ariel: One - I ain' afraid of you. Trust there's enough fire up my behind
5C|Ariel: Two - if you'll bail the deal
5C|Ariel: I will personally hunt you to the verge of the universe
5C|Ariel: Alien or otherwise
Stefan.Mortensen: *Laughs* "I like your way of thinking."
Stefan.Mortensen: "Shall we get this over with, then?"
5C|Ariel: Have fun with it
Stefan.Mortensen: *Feels joy going through the Hive-Mind*
5C|Ariel: But remember to deliver the promise.
Stefan.Mortensen: "I will contact you once I have the time to discuss the details of my operation."
5C|Ariel: Very well.
Stefan.Mortensen: "Adios."
5C|Ariel: Farewell

"Now, time to contact the Enlightened about this case."
-ENTRY LOG 010-

The end of my path is slightly approaching. This individual has been accepted into the Community. I am currently at the Heaven's Gate, operating in Kusari space. I never spent too much time here, and it was hard getting used to Kusarian ships, but I managed to do it. Do not want to attract any unwanted attention.

To my surprise, yesterday, I stumbled upon an old amigo Thomas Aquinas. Part of the Oracles, he is. To my awareness, he is starting a Cult, Cult of Sirius it is called, I believe. He is gathering those who seek enlightenment. The day will come when I will assist him in accomplishing his goal.

Quote:
Aoi|Mortensen.: Oh, buenas dias.
Aoi|Fukeiken: Konnichiwa
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Stefan... Mortensen… you’ve followed a path we see.
Aoi|Mortensen.: Well, we can say I did.
Aoi|Mortensen.: But truth to be told, I do not believe the path is over.
Aoi|Fukeiken: Care to introduce us Stefan?
Aoi|Mortensen.: Of course. This individual you see before yourself is Thomas Aquinas.
Aoi|Fukeiken: Human worshippers?
Aoi|Mortensen.: Well, not completely human, but…
Aoi|Fukeiken: Intriguing
Oracle|ThreeWinds: The Ishmael are not human. We catered distinctly to the addicted... still do. Though only I and two others remain.
Aoi|Fukeiken: "Did the human hearts forget our wrath?"
Oracle|ThreeWinds: The Cardamine is a relic of the ones before... It is not seen as dependable since the addicted warred with themselves
Oracle|ThreeWinds: So.. Oracles sit in shadow, listen to human problems, yearn for light to see our worth again.
Aoi|Fukeiken: That is the right path
Aoi|Mortensen.: By the way, been in Maltese space these days? How are things up there?
Oracle|ThreeWinds: I had a.. murderus meeting with our plantation owners... humans failing.. impatience .. misplaced anger.. the whole world is..
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Silent...
Aoi|Fukeiken: Is your estate in need of something?
Aoi|Fukeiken: Say and it shall be delivered
Oracle|ThreeWinds: The old believe their spirits abandon them.. other then that.. cardamine flows. it is our duty.
Aoi|Fukeiken: Why would your old believe that?
Oracle|ThreeWinds: The cult hybrids were hunted by an order agent named Balor.. Cult humans imprisoned starved.. old mortal minds seek blame.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: We don’t condemn their thinking. we remember what it was like.
Aoi|Fukeiken: Thier blame should fall on the shoulders of those butchers that name themselves 'Order'
Aoi|Mortensen.: Order... Always problematic, they were.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: What of your pursuits here? We have been absent.. the gauls weight on Malta but in whispered tones.
Aoi|Mortensen.: You will have to ask my associate about that. I am not really up to date here.
Aoi|Fukeiken: I returned here not so long ago but apparently it's quiet in here
Aoi|Fukeiken: Kusari sleeps in one bed with Gallia
Aoi|Fukeiken: Its relations are in dust with Liberty
Aoi|Fukeiken: Trade embargoes are in effect
Oracle|ThreeWinds: As was forseen. Humans... believe they can dance on the head of a pin.
Aoi|Fukeiken: Beneficial nonetheless
Aoi|Mortensen.: Well, the more distractions they have the better.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Within thier spirituality they have had endless examples to not be so wrapped in their own selfish business.
Aoi|Fukeiken: While they haggle we can weave in shadows
Aoi|Mortensen.: Exactly. It gives our operations more breathing room.
Aoi|Mortensen.: But, that was always their weakness.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Not many now.. seek light.. not like before. Even on malta. Dimmed and dark. always dark.
Aoi|Fukeiken: We can change that, strike the fear in the heart of our enemies
Aoi|Mortensen.: I have heard that Razgriz stepped down from the superior position on Malta.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: The home guard are not what they were..
Aoi|Mortensen.: I know what they were, I used to be one of them.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Sad.. they were upfront.. we could honor them. Now? .. no equals. no one to trust.. tools.. puppets.. yes.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: possability to awaken? ... can you make a shadow cast light?
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Oh we almost forgot.. An initiative. We will circulate amongst the dregs salvation.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Must refocus, towards worker class, disenfranchised these conflicts produce the most desperate.. possibilities lie there
Aoi|Mortensen.: Well, usually, it is those who have a hard time that are seeking the path to enlightement.
Aoi|Fukeiken: This one's work is admirable
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Cult of Sirius... with turn to unitary faith inner circles still oracle, but too few of us.. the human side must develop and become stronger.. let the human system work for oracle make the faith more public.. less threatening .
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Thus cardamine can become religious right... easier now crier has bastardised their own slave pill..
Aoi|Fukeiken: You would be hunted
Oracle|ThreeWinds: yes we are always hunted.
Aoi|Fukeiken: Humans enjoy their existence in ignorance
Aoi|Fukeiken: They hunt anything that should cast light in their petty existence
Aoi|Mortensen.: "This one can see your devotion, individual. Keep it up, and you shall be rewarded."
Oracle|ThreeWinds: large spiritual groups can grant humans greatest shelter of ignorance.. We are hunted then the shelter is threatened.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Will take time... but media campaign begins soon...
Aoi|Mortensen.: If you need some assistance, you may always come to me.
Aoi|Mortensen.: You were there when I needed the answers, I am going to return the favor.
Aoi|Fukeiken: And if you need financial aquisitions
Aoi|Fukeiken: I can help with that
Oracle|ThreeWinds: CoS vessels will aid all of our past friends as well. merely speak of Thomas.. they will crash against the rocks for your whim.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: People are needed.. numbers. the temple will grow again. perhaps Malta will wake up to a spiritual path.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: it was not long ago we walked amongst the humans there Stefan.. as we were.. no illusions no disguises..
Aoi|Mortensen.: In Order for Malta to become what it was, the current leading familia needs to go down.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: One Don cannot thwart the will of divinity.. or several million pitchforks.. we can provide the torches.
Aoi|Mortensen.: Those people are scared. They will need a really strong motivation to go against the leading familia.
Aoi|Mortensen.: But I do believe in your capabilities to... show them the right path.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: What greater reason then the self? They will convert.. if they are smart.
Aoi|Mortensen.: If, only if they are.
Aoi|Mortensen.: Do not think I doubt in your capabilities. It might just prove rather.. challenging.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: One of the saints of the cult of the new epoch.... he was kusarian i believe... he said.. hmm..
Oracle|ThreeWinds: He who lived on the mountain learns patience. He who dug in the mountain sought opportunity. Both waste their time.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: For both arrive without learning or seeking. it will be this way with Malta.
Aoi|Mortensen.: That is well said.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Or we could find him and stab him with a fork. If we get tired of it.
Aoi|Mortensen.: *Laughs* You did not lose your sense of humor, I see.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: As Shakka would tell me. ... Shakka liked to stab things with forks. We destroyed many IMG blockades together.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: It is subdued... but there.
Oracle|ThreeWinds: Kusari used to have a powerful spiritual culture. That’s not reviving well from what i see.. despite many attempts.
Aoi|Mortensen.: Patience above all, amigo. I must go now, my associates need me. We shall meet again, very soon.
Pages: 1 2