Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Outer Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Incoming transmission <<<
>> Transmission location: Planet Manhattan <<
> Comm ID: Jack Frost <

Greetings
I'm told by my contacts that you're a particular group that has a talent for obtaining particular goods that can be hard to acquire. As my business currently lies in liberty I don't travel much so I was wondering if your lot could deliver the following goods to my ship.

Gallic wine x 10 (Make sure it's obtained from the council I don't want to be seen buying wine from those GRN twats or even better steal it from them GRN twats)

Fur coats x 3 (You can find them somewhere in kusari)

Perls x 1

Luxury food x 5

Elixirs x 1

I'm willing to pay 4 million to have the goods delivered to me in liberty and the goods should be delivered to a ship bearing the name " The.thief "

>>> Transmission terminated <<<
Retransmitting

' Wrote:
>>> Incoming transmission <<<
>> Transmission location: Planet Manhattan <<
> Comm ID: Jack Frost <

Greetings
I'm told by my contacts that you're a particular group that has a talent for obtaining particular goods that can be hard to acquire. As my business currently lies in liberty I don't travel much so I was wondering if your lot could deliver the following goods to my ship.

Gallic wine x 10 (Make sure it's obtained from the council I don't want to be seen buying wine from those GRN twats or even better steal it from them GRN twats)

Fur coats x 3 (You can find them somewhere in kusari)

Perls x 1

Luxury food x 5

Elixirs x 1

I'm willing to pay 4 million to have the goods delivered to me in liberty and the goods should be delivered to a ship bearing the name " The.thief "

>>> Transmission terminated <<<