Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the junkers congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Incoming transmission <<<
>> Transmission location: Planet Manhattan <<
> Comm ID: Jack Frost <

Hi there,
Now I have a problem just a small one mind you. You see when I'm hunting a pirate say a Lane Hacker for example I find it a little annoying when he runs to your base to dock. I can imagine the junkers don't like us bounty hunters hanging around your base. In any case I wouldn't have to hang around your bases if the hacker couldn't dock there so maybe it'd be wise to change those docking codes eh?

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Ok, there'€™s nothing like misunderstanding to really get things off on the right foot so let'€™s start by making sure I fully understand what you are saying to me. I'€™ve got ships being harassed by bounty hunters on a regular basis. Not for any kind of cause but because they'€™re just too goram arrogant to show any kind of respect to anyone who isn'€™t paying them. I'€™ve got hunters stopping our ships for inspection without just cause just so they can prove how superior they are to everyone around. The pioneers of psychoanalysis had some brilliant theories on this by the way.

Ok now I'€™m rambling. What I am trying to clarify is that the people who seem to live to cause headaches for me are now demanding that I bend over and do them a favor. Is that about right?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Well I am not every other bounty hunter and no I haven't been harassing your ships, granted I do scan a junker ship if it's in the area but I do the same with every other ship and I generally respect junkers so long as I don't catch them smuggling goods, needless to say I haven't seen any congress members braking the law to date and while you have my sympathies with your headaches the guild causes please try to remember that I do not represent the entire guild.

So no I'm not asking you to do as you put it "What I am trying to clarify is that the people who seem to live to cause headaches for me are now demanding that I bend over and do them a favor. Is that about right?" I'm asking you to do me a favor though it goes without saying that the pilot in question dragged the LNS straight to your front door I'd imagine the headache the hacker is causing you is far greater than the headache the bounty hunters guild is causing you.

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

We'€™ll look into this Hacker. We'€™ll look into all of it actually. Just remember, it was you who asked us to do this.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

That's all I'm asking and by the way if I catch him docking there again I'll be sure to forward the information to you