Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To FP1 from the Mollys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mollygentop.png]

The Mollys wish to secure from Freeport 1 a secure meeting facility for private meetings. As Freeport 1 has billed itself as a diplomatic neutral ground for such, we have chosen your location for a series of meetings over the next month or so.

Please find in your private messages confirmation that the sum of fifty million credits has been issued as a down payment for this secure meeting facility.

Cynthia Morgan
Secretary to the Governor

[Image: mollygenbtm.png]
[Image: durden.png]
As Tyler looks up to his holo-communicator he smiles when he sees a familiar face. He grabs for his synthetic weed and smokes and starts turning one while looking from the corner of his eye to Cynthia.

Heya Cynthia, long time no see, even longer time not spoken. How's life? Still rootin' for a free Dublin, aye? But I'm getting of course here. Yeah, payments been received, rooms been cleaned and prepared for your meetings. I assigned a personal butler to your group during the talks for yours pleasure. Make sure to put him to good use. And as always we're glad with "yer" business. Drop by my quarters for a drink if ya got the time.

Yours faithfully,

Tyler.
[Image: lower.png]
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<
>CommID: Tobias Banks
>Location: Elysium Bar, Freeport 1

>Subject: Re:Meeting Space

[Image: 4437585808_00410726ec.jpg]

'ello 'ello. So you're lookin' for a meetin' space then, are ya? You've come to the right place! The Elysium has two conference rooms built specifically for these purposes. I'd like to point out our strict "no weapons" policy, but don't fret, my boys'll make sure no harm comes to ya. Come on down to our little watering hole, we'll treat ya right. For a price, of course.

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<