Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.86 Update 4 general bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Right ladies, gents and gentle beings, new update, new clean topic. Assume everything in the past topic to have either been solved or missed - any bugs still in update 4 should be re-reported but test first before you report something from before today. Also, make sure your report isn't already noted in the known issues list.

Remember people. Screenshots, screenshots, screenshots.
The static LABC in Texas over the Virginia jumphole needs to be changed so that it shows up on the navmap. Right now its impossible to set a waypoint to the VA gate.

Aet: Not a bug, this is set by design.
Yesterday, I've been supplying a player base (Krupp), flying a Wraith, and when I docked, the game crashed (right after the docking animation).

Never had such kind of crash before.
(Normally my game lags first and I loose connection before a crash.)

Thought I should share that. It happened twice to me now (randomly, not in a row).

ok so today im flying along going into iota to shoot some NPC nomads for my business and when i start shooting em i realize my solaris are doing near nothing to the nomad assassins attacking me so i take a look at their shields and see that they have class 8 nomad greater veils with 125,000 shield capacity now im thing fighters shields should not be that high or mabye i missed somthing.

Aet: Fixed in update 5.
Battleship York by the Tau-31 gate is giving missions against Outcasts in Tau-23 and Tau-29. Those systems are not within the Bretonian ZOI... they may have been considered as such prior to Gallic invasion but as of right now its just wrong for these missions, technically and by lore.

Separate issue with York, it is not in the base list for /restart.

Aet: This is just the design of the mission system working properly. Players can choose not to do those missions if they don't want to do them... Not a bug.
On behalf of Syrus:

Kyoto undocked me face-first into an ansteroid.
The asteroid field exclusion zone needs to be increased, I think the base was moved a bit to the west?

Aet: No base movement to my knowledge. Could be the undocking plugin causing you to undock at a slightly different angle, dunno. Anyway: Expanded Kyoto exclusion zone. Expanded hole exclusion zones to 1000m where not yet set at that, and made a 400m wide box corridor from all the holes to Kyoto so traffic going there has an easier time to reach it. En-joy!
The medium cloak device requires according to the base.cfg 120.000 gold. (consumed = commodity_gold, 120000). The others require 6000 and 18000.

Aet: Looks corrected already.
Barrier gate station, Coronado.
Freelancer NPC gives out freelancer bribe, but infocards screwed for rep change. Her name was Shirley Whitney if im not mistaken.

Aet: Define "screwed"?
All snubs have zoom again...
The 'vortex-effect'2 of the black hole above Corsica in Omicron 85 (OC guard system) is spinning around, and looking rather bizarre. My uneducated belief is that it's due to planet spin, and that it could be fixed by either removing the spin, or changing the image and the spin axis so they match and it appears to simply swirl.

Aet: Interesting. I haven't touched that one. Means it was set to spin previously, but at such a slow rate the game rounded it to a spin of 0. A patch we did fixed that... I'll have a look.
... Yea, I see what the original designer had intended. Rotation of the spin is on the wrong axis. And that silly ring is also not right. Both adjusted. Looks better now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7