Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jack Henderson, Anna 'Prentice' Blanca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 78796512.png]

Hello Jack, and Anna.

You probably remember that Outcast fella you met in Freeport 6. Well, he gave me a visit, right in my home in Java, and dropped a package for you. A data stick to be more precise.

I guess it has something to do with that thing you need. I am sending someone your way with it without losing time.

I hope you are still in Dublin. If not, alert me so I can give directions.

<div align="right][color=#330000]☼
. . . . . . . . . . . . [Image: 2yuk748.jpg]
>> Sender: . . . . Anna Blanca . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . >> Receiver: . . Sol Fenrir

>> Location: . . The Hood, Dublin . . . . . . . . . . >> Subject:. . . . .Re. A Favor
[Image: 10gxnns.jpg]
Hey,

Good to hear there is some progress of some sort, although I have no clue what this could
be about. It's making me curious.

Jack and I will be on the Hood and eagerly waiting for you messenger.

Thanks for all your efforts Sol.

Anna Prentice Blanca
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Encrypted Message
[Image: 10gxnns.jpg]
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Sol - Lost Star Leader

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Thank you, I just received your message. We hope it is what we need to make this difficult situation turn out positively. Thank you for your effort. I will have some patrols out there to make sure you and the important cargo gets here unscathed.

I won't forget your effort.

Jack Henderson

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***