Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Bundestag Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Planet New Berlin,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FFFFFF]Low, port BDSTG-NPD-KDR-18-07.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[Image: wolfgangesche.jpg]

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Wolfgang Esche, Rheinland Bundestag

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]All shipping and constructing agents (CC: Rheinwehr, Bundespolizei, Rheinland corporations)
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]New constructions and cloaking devices within Rheinland

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

My name is Wolfgang Esche, I am a member of the Rheinland Bundestag. I have been elected to contact you representing the Rheinland Bundestag.

The Federal Republic of Rheinland will recently allow the construction of new outposts within the house territory.
A system to administer the registration will be setup by the Bundespolizei of Rheinland.

Every corporation, which want to construct a station in Rheinland, has to get an approval from said law-enforcement institute.
The Rheinland law will apply to new bases within Rheinland, regardless of their affiliation.
A violating of official orders to the station administration as well as a not-registering will be handled as a criminal offense and results in the destruction of that base.

Additional: To ensure the security in Rheinland, the possession of cloaking devices is restricted to the law-enforcement only.
Civilians in possession of such devices will be handled according to the criminal code.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Wolfgang Esche
Nationaldemokratische Partei Rheinland
Rheinland Bundestag

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=