Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Artisan Farmers Alliance and The Brotherhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Los hombres buenos de Kusari,

My name is Enzo Santiago, First Sentinel of the Blanco fleet of the Centinelas del Cielo. You may or may not know of our presence; I have attached a document relating to us so that you can better understand whom you are dealing with;

Manifesto

We're closely affiliated with The Brotherhood, whom I'm sure will inform you of the situation.

Now, down to business.

After flying with our amigos in The Brotherhood whom you are friendly with, we noticed they had a few of those beautiful ships you call the 'Mamoru'; after seeing just how beautifully effective they were, I developed a keen desire to speak with you and learn more.

See, our bombers are great inventions; incredibly powerful and dense, but they often suffer from their slow movement; because of this, they have been suffering lately against the Hunters and Hessians, not to mention the Renegades, what with their Destroyers and Gunboats. We've suffered heavy losses recently.

Anyway, mi hermano, Gervasi is our tactician; he feels that we need a lighter bomber in our arsenal to help us better combat the threat of these cabrones. He's more of a thinker than a talker, and a proven effective tactician, so I value his opinions very highly; because of this, he's a great fighter, very effective in combat.

Which brings me to my point; in light of him reaching a brilliant milestone of termination of one hundred estúpido cabrones in capitals, I write to you requesting that we award him with a 'Mamoru' bomber of his own; the standard of course. We will of course use our own armaments to outfit it. I am sure he will appreciate this greatly and use it to its full potential.

What can we do for you to make this happen?

I do hope that we can begin a long and fruitful relationship between our organisations, for the good of us all.

A respectful amigo,

Enzo Santiago