Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Citizens of Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Day Citizens of Bretonia,

I come before you today with a message that may be hard to hear. You and your government sleeps with the enemy. The enemy that has helped the Gallic forces assualt your house and ravage your people. We of Kusari know full well the extent of the deception being played apon you, for we have dealt with it for years. These itinerant vagabonds have infested your space, and all the while, they have reported back to their masters of your weaknesses and strengths. Who are these double dealing scum? Here, in Sirius they call themselves the Junkers, but they come from Gallia, and are loyal to the Gallic throne. Not only do they reach into all parts of Bretonia and report to the King, but they bring drugs, weapons and all manner of illicit goods into your home. And you seem to welcome them, because they bring you scrap. A fair trade off no? Scrap metal, in exchange for the soul of Bretonia? They will tell you they are here just to work, to make a living, but the mysterious nature of thier work and background would clearly indicate more sinister motivations. I may not be the most well liked person in Bretonia at this time, but you can look back, I have always been honest, and a the Kusari leader, I always tried to deal with the conflict between our two people's in an honorable way. Ask the Junkers what their notion of honor is, when they report on your fleet movements, base defenses and trade. Ask the Junkers where their honor is when they house Outcasts, Corsairs, Mollys and Gaians from their base in New London, ask them of their honor when they deliver drugs to your population with the intent of passivising your fighting spirit so as to make it easier for their masters to conquer this space.

People of Bretonia, I ask not that you trust me in this matter, for I know that will be hard, but I ask you to look, use your judgment, examine the facts, and come to your own conclusion about these Junkers, I ask you to reach out to your Ministers of Parliament so they my revisit their policy of letting these saboteurs have free reign in your home. I ask that you do what is best for yourselves, and you house. I ask you to decide whether your honor is worth their scrap.

Good Day

Jien Kogen