Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the people of Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 29d8ver.png]

A Hologram appears showing a person sitting behind his desk in his cozy chair.

Greetings,

I am sure many of you know me. My name is David Smith, and I am a board member of Universal Shipping Incorporated. Us here at USI have always worked to supply you with whatever commodity you have wanted, as much as you wanted it and all in insane speed. That's why we are proud to announce that with the release of public base modules, USI is extending it's business!
That's right, keeping a base is hard work, but now when you have USI on your side! We will be now accepting contracts for supplying personal bases around Sirius!

Of course, we don't have a fixed price. We like to offer our customers a more customised contracts to suit that particular customer while being in our own comfortable zone which I might add is pretty big. Why choose USI? Its Heritage as a shipping company and its past ventures make it the best shipping company in Liberty and probably in Sirius.

Contact us today, and your bases will never run low on supplies again! We offer one free shipping to the first contract signed, so apply now!

[color=#33CC00]The Hologram Disappears.