Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway Interstellar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Gateway-fin.png]

Here at Gateway Interstellar we pride ourselfs on delivering the goods on time and in safety.

[Image: th_logo_medium3_2.png]

With the increased use of off planet dwellings we can help with the supply of goods direct to you at a fair price.

Contact our head office on Kensington Shipping Platform in New London for a no obligation qoute for all your shipping needs.

Comm Id: Alber Riggins
To: Open
Subj: supply contract

Greetings and salutations!

My fellow management at Brimstone Refinery are looking to procure several supplies for our station's core upgrade. Most of these commodities are within one or two system jumps, but the sheer volume required has been difficult to obtain. In some cases multiple barge loads would be required.

To see if you might suit our needs, I would be obliged if you could answer the following questions.

1) What and how many ships would be delivering commodities at the same time?

2) What markup on the goods will you be charging?

3) Would you be willing to factor short distances into your pricing model?

4) What is your diplomatic status with the IMG and Gallic Royal Navy?

Please PM me with any any questions.

Thank you in advance,
Alber Riggens, Captain of the Lucretia
::incoming::
>>>>>MESSAGE READS<<<<<

Greetings,

I have a temp supply job, if you interested contact me via private comms.

>>>>>MESSAGE END<<<<<
::transmission lost::
Gateway Comm System: Open
To: Alber Riggens
Subject: Supply

Good to hear from you sir,
In answer to your questions, the amount of ships that would deliver depends on the amount of goods needed. We can then put in place the required amount of haulage in a specified time that you require.
The price of delivery again would depend on the distance that they need moving, although i would claim that we would be a cheaper option than most.
Then we could factor in the price of the goods.
The IMG are our closest friends and allies and we already have shipping contracts with them. The Gallic Royal Navy, however, seem to take great delight in hunting down our vessels due to the war they have started. These chaps, then, are on our people to avoid list.

I hope that has answered your questions sir and i look forward to hearing from you again.

Yours aye
Calum McDonald

Gateway Comm System: Closed

Calum opens the comm system again,
" Now to reply to that other message " he said to himself.........