Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all independant and legitimate traders and trading unions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Incoming transmission**

++Transmission type: Selective band++

Frequency clearance: Omega-108925++

\\*//*\\Sender: Lenox Casper//*\\*//

=+=Message start=+=

Hello, old friends. Most of you don't know or remember me. I am Lenox Casper. A few years ago went by the alias of "Colonel Zero". I was an independent trader operating mostly in Rhienland and Kusari space and took advantage of the two's war preparations with their neighbors. However as you know, due to the massive political changes these wars have brought. I found myself forced to sell my Adv.Train as it was against the new articles of transportation for any independent transporter to own a vessel with a cargo capacity of more than 3500 square unit.

A few months later I decided to align myself with the free spirited zoners, I figured it good travel outside of house space and I still get to fly a reasonable hold without being stopped every moment by the authorities. It worked! These last two years have been quite interesting, I even got to fly the zoners' prized transport the zoner whale. But now I'm feeling a little homesick. I feel the need to join the rest of civilization. Even if it means trimming down on the hull space to keep the cops off of me. I kinda want still rack in the big bucks even if it means ugh, signing on with a private contract.

I've always been independent, so I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to knowing who's go for what. I thought of RepEx because I have a bit of a lady friend back in Rhienland. But my German is not all that fancy. And I doubt the body language I use with my sweetheart would be appreciated by most guys there.

But enough about me. I was wondering if anyone would redirect me some reliable trading factions. If there are independents out there that can tolerate the cargo laws I would appreciate some advice, on routes, ships and cargo. I don't mind routes that may cross between warring nation as I'll find ways legal around that.

=+=Message End=+=

**Terminating transmission**