Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Actually, this is awesome. It's about time somebody brought back a Xeno faction.
I look forward to euthanizing, or being euthanized by a Xeno player in the future.
(02-27-2018, 01:44 PM)Gagadug. Wrote: [ -> ]Ive seen you around in Alberta the other day, was nice to see another kind of unlawfuls than Rogues roam the place.
I wish you the best of luck with getting this running once more.

The LNS and HMS were probably kinda mad when the bomber swarm arrived xD
Thank you for the Feedback!

(02-27-2018, 01:46 PM)Bulldog. Wrote: [ -> ]Logged a Merc ship just to be melted by you. Felt so nice to face XA again Smile

You did good Big Grin
A shame that this Transport managed to dock.

(02-27-2018, 01:48 PM)OmicronAir Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, this is awesome. It's about time somebody brought back a Xeno faction.
I look forward to euthanizing, or being euthanized by a Xeno player in the future.

Thank you and we will probably meet each other in Liberty.
I am always for bringing faction back, but do it under new name and new tag if you are not a former leader/HC member. I find it really odd to explain and then refer to such long faction disappearance in roleplay. Because while you would use old tag, you wouldn't be the same old faction and should not receive benefits of old faction.
(02-27-2018, 03:17 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I am always for bringing faction back, but do it under new name and new tag if you are not a former leader/HC member. I find it really odd to explain and then refer to such long faction disappearance in roleplay. Because while you would use old tag, you wouldn't be the same old faction and should not receive benefits of old faction.

Well, I would say the same except the part with the HC/leader. I'm a former XA- member and I think I should have the right to revive the faction that I loved and where I was part of, at least I think that.

For references:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1688721- accepted application when we were official.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1847645 - Revive of the XA-.
Sometimes, if you love something, you ought to let it go too. Or do you want to risk ruining reputation and/or image of long gone faction?
(02-27-2018, 03:28 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes, if you love something, you ought to let it go too. Or do you want to risk ruining reputation and/or image of long gone faction?

I know what you mean, but I'm still willing to bring it back to official. We will see how it works, and I would stop right now if a good amount of people think I'm going to ruin the reputation of the XA-.
(02-27-2018, 03:28 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes, if you love something, you ought to let it go too. Or do you want to risk ruining reputation and/or image of long gone faction?

I agree with this. Same thing that I said when you were doing stuff with Samura tbh. Once something has run it's course, you should let it die, then let something greater rise from it's ashes.

The only difference in this case is that the ashes are colder than the charred remains.
I don't think the current leadership is any issue. But the issue is the fact that this faction at its core has had its day and run its course, the intermittent attempts to bring it back haven't helped and have only made it seem stale. That's just my honest two cents. I have absolutely no issues otherwise, I just think that if the xenos do come back as a faction, it should be completely fresh and different.
Give Xenos gunboats on their ID and I'll make one.

Good luck, dude. It'll be nice to see a Xenos faction properly operating again.
Love you guys, keep at it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24