Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius-wide Broadcast: Recent Developments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NewGRPLogoFinal.png]
Due to the recent inexplicable increase in demand for Gallia manufactured cryocubes, all export of this commodity is hereby prohibited for all individuals and groups excluding Ile-de-France Shipping, Solar Engineering and EFL Oil & Machinery. We are of course open to discussion with the respected corporations of Kusari.

Additionally, it has come to our attention that multiple station construction operations have recently begun within the Kingdom of Gallia and Gallic occupied space. Doing so without the prior permission of Gallic authorities is unacceptable and the owners of any unlicensed operations will face harsh punishments. A station construction permit will be added to the current list of available permits within the next few days.

> Channel closed <

[Image: bfsm.png] [Image: rfsm.png] [Image: bfsm.png]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: Japanese_actor-Koji_Yakusho_Ffa2.png]

AUTHORISATION: KUSARI MINISTRY OF TRADE
SUBJECT: EMBARGO ON CRYOCUBE EXPORTS

Konnichiwa and Good Evening,

On behalf of the Ministry of Trade, and the Republic of Kusari, I would like to offer our deepest sympathy for the concerns of the Gallic Royal Police.

All right-thinking people can agree it is a scandal of the highest order to hear reports of random Freelancers, and other miscreants trying to smuggle Cryocubes out of Gallia. Doubtless these people are bypassing Gallia's tax laws, not to mention such material falling into the hands of Gallia's enemies!

The Republic of Kusari would like to show its support for our Peace Treaty with Gallia, and the Trade Pacts associated with it, by submitting the following request:

That Kusari Corporations Kishiro Technologies and Samura Heavy Industries pay a license fee of 100 million credits each, for the purpose of exporting Cryocubes to Kusari.

We trust that this offer a license fee will be taken in good faith between our nations.

Signed,
Ichiro Suzuki

Ministry of Trade
[Image: gnnking_new-1.png]

[Incoming Transmission]
Origin: Ile du Palais

I am pleased to see that the Royal Police are putting into effect the changes we have discussed. Obviously our own corporations must have unimpeded access to these Cryocubes, but the surge of Sirians seeking to take our products for their own ends, including those amongst are most ardent enemies, is of great concern to Gallia. I would the Kusarians and Sirians loyal and respective of our laws and sovereign rights contact us to negotiate your access to these Cyrocubes so that you can obtain what you need without jeopardizing Gallia's security or economic stability. Samura and Kishiro, of course, shall be gently and openly treated in this matter.

New construction of stations in Gallia always has, and will continue to, require the permission of our governmental administration. Any persons found violating this will find more than their station suffering for it, and will see the swiftest application of our police and military infantry units in boarding and demolishing these illegal structures.

By My Hand
-King Charles XI,
King of Gallia and the Taus
[Image: GRPCommsGerald.png]

Monsieur Ichiro Suzuki,

The great nation of Kusari is always welcomed to Gallia. We are sorry if this suddenness has caught your great house off guard. Mass exporting of our goods by smugglers was causing a problem so we shut off the export.

We will gladly accept your kind donation and remember than the Kusari house is always willing to stand by us. If you would kindly transfer the funds to GRP|Tresor we can use it to support a greater connection between us. We will remember this.

At this point, any Kishiro Technologies or Samura Heavy Industries ships that enter Gallia are free continue trading cryocubes as before.

Directeur Gerald Lucas, Gallic Royal Police

[Image: grpendbar.png]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: Japanese_actor-Koji_Yakusho_Ffa2.png]

AUTHORISATION: KUSARI MINISTRY OF TRADE
SUBJECT: EMBARGO ON CRYOCUBE EXPORTS

Konnichiwa and Good Evening,

Kishiro Technologies has informed me that their payment has been rendered to the GRP|Tresor.

Signed,
Ichiro Suzuki

Ministry of Trade
Mallory & Lambert

[color=#66FF99]Logistics -Transportation - Service Solutions

[font=Lucida Console][color=#CCCCCC]Recipient: [color=#FFFFFF]GRP; Royal Office of Trade Regulations

Encryption Level: Confidential - High
Sender Location: Scrambled Location

[Image: eve_mallory_elegant_small.png]

<< Secured Connection Established >>

Bonjour Directeur Gerald Lucas,

this is Evelyne Mallory speaking on behalf of Mallory & Lambert. I would like to apply for the permission to transport Cryocubes out of Gallia.

I hope you remember our earlier communications, and the services that Mallory & Lambert provided to Gallia. Mallory & Lambert is a patriotic, Gallic enterprise that only wants the best for Gallia. I can assure you - and the evidence I provided when I registered the company for the Preferred Trade Permit hopefully proves - that Mallory & Lambert is worthy of getting the permission.

Of course, we would not transport goods to enemies of the Crown.

Why do I think we should be allowed to transport these important goods?

In contrast to some of the official Gallic shippers, we can access regions that e.g. the IDF cannot. I am talking about groups that Bretonia would label terrorists and separatists and who operate in regions that no Gallic ship can ever hope to reach without endangering the crew, ship and cargo. These people need our help, as they will weaken Bretonia from the inside while the GRN will hammer their futile defenses on the frontlines. Mallory & Lambert can operate behind enemy lines and support these elements.

I hope you will grant us the permit to ship Cryocubes.

Evelyne Mallory
Mallory & Lambert Logistics

<< [color=#99FF99]Connection Terminated >>