Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Owners of the Brimstone Refinery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: levulpe.png]

**Bonjour Monsieurs and Madamouiselles**

**Earlier today we saw the Royalist Cruiser Charlemange undock from your facility, and upon looking into the details of words from those upon several stations, we discovered that such is a Solar Engineering facility...We are not pleased**

**It seems you are new to the game in which all play, so we shall start one**

**I'll provide the perspective, you provide the funds**

**Here' is our game...**

**The survival of Brimstone Refinery**

**With a simple 'donation' of credits, say... 75 Million francs every so often, we keep our mouths shut, and leave it alone, thus saving you headache after headache as you burn through your fuel reserves in order to supply it, the countless men and women who would be saved from the clutches of death...So on...So forth**

**That and should the base be upgraded to more than a simple storage or other improvements...Well...You've seen what can happen when several groups of those who dislike the Royalists in such and affiliates come around non?**

**So again if you missed the terms of our game**

**75 million francs to be delivered to +LE+La.Banque every few weeks**

**No upgrades of any kind**

**Peace and tranquility to you in the end should you agree...Or peace in the empty vacuum of space should you not**

**The Legione has many resources at it's disposal, some known, some not**

**It's your turn monsieur...Time to play**

[Image: leendbar.png]
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]+LE+ Leadership

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
This is Jack Henderson, IMG|, I guess you still remember me. I'll be short and to the point.

I was forwarded your threat against an IMG project in Tau 23 named Brimstone.
I see what problems you have with the joint venture idea.

But: This base is a base for miners, IMG miners in Tau 23, it supports the everyday work of our people. Our people found employment there.

I warn you that any hostile action against said installation will not be taken lightly by the Guild.

I strongly suggest you sort these problems out in a way that makes further involvement unnecessary.

Let's not make the complicated Tau situation more complicated. I understand you really don't like IMG having some Gallics around on a base. But that would mean you would have to threaten and attack Java, a place you started to like. Gallics are in the Taus. They have forced the IMG into that situation. They are and will be present on our stations as you are as long as the Taus look like they look now.

Sort it out, please. In a way that is good for both parties.

Jack Henderson

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
[Image: levulpe.png]

**Monsieur Henderson...What a...surprise**

**Seems that I was unaware of such...details...I am going to have to hurt someone for this lacking of knowledge which was not given to moi**

**Nevertheless...Despite being a joint project between such, you are right onto saying I dislike anyone loyal to the crown onto Sirian stations**

**For now, I will put my plans on hold, that is only if the Gallic representative onboard speaks on this channel**

**You had better hope that they do, for both our sakes, returning to the old ways is something I wish not to do at this time**

[Image: leendbar.png]