Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Proposal to the Junkers Congress and Arbeiter Jack Crow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: northernfleetlogo3.png]

ID: Admiral Sir Francis Drake of 13th Northern Fleet
Source: Base X
CC: Proposal
FAO: Jack Crow

It has come to my attention from the lips of little birdies that the congress has quite a well connected supply network for not-so legit materials! 13th have recently constructed a Base: "Base X" to meet the ever growing demands of our fleet to defend bretonia.
Given its location to friendly space access to approved suppliers has been relatively easy with 4 suppliers working around the clock progress has been slow. So far we have achieved a Base which has extended storage capacity, a Shield Generator aswell the Core Upgrade MKII.

We are now ready to expand operations further but however it seems supply cannot meet demand needs hence this proposal. We Propose to offer all Congress and Allied affiliates docking rights to Base X aswell as other goodies that im sure are hard to find elsewhere *Wink Wink*.

What we need right now is:
50K Optronics
67K Industrial Materials

This list is dynamic and will change as progress is made, we have other traders working round the clock to deliver these items so your guys would be helping them out too.

This Partnership will be on going and determined individuals are what we need to get these tasks done.
There is much to be gained from this by all sides. Having heard encouraging reports about the congress Im sure you guys are the right people for the job.

Drake out

Update: Shield Batteries and Nanobots aswell as repair crews will be avaliable for your ships, if they require such services while visiting.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Times are tough my friend. I know I don'€™t need to tell you that. I do happen to have some agents flying around in the Edinburgh system. On the one hand, your base is not exactly the kind of place they would choose to lay their heads, but at the same time there isn'€™t much else in the system that is very friendly to us. I can'€™t promise you a lot, but I will pass this along. As I said, I have people in that area and I think they can arrange to have some of what you need delivered.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Due to a breach in security and an attempt to sabotage our base from within, docking rights have been suspended to all non 13th affiliated ships until such time that the matter is resolved! As it seems an unknown person has tried to kill the base.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, Drake out....

See now here'€™s the thing. I realize that ya'€™ll need to be careful with your security. I can'€™t fault you for that. However, you put me in a very delicate situation by your latest actions. See I'€™ve been promoting the offer you made to us. Most of my boys didn'€™t want to do this. They did it because I asked them to. They were concerned that you wouldn'€™t make good on your offer. I told them there was no need to worry about that. Many of them spent a considerable sum of money getting you the supplies you needed. Again, it was me who told them not to worry. Now they are all seeing that everything they have worked for is for naught. I told them not to worry, and it now looks like worrying is exactly what they should have been doing. What am I supposed to tell them now?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

' Wrote:

See now here'€™s the thing. I realize that ya'€™ll need to be careful with your security. I can'€™t fault you for that. However, you put me in a very delicate situation by your latest actions. See I'€™ve been promoting the offer you made to us. Most of my boys didn'€™t want to do this. They did it because I asked them to. They were concerned that you wouldn'€™t make good on your offer. I told them there was no need to worry about that. Many of them spent a considerable sum of money getting you the supplies you needed. Again, it was me who told them not to worry. Now they are all seeing that everything they have worked for is for naught. I told them not to worry, and it now looks like worrying is exactly what they should have been doing. What am I supposed to tell them now?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Your Docking Rights have been returned to you .:j:. , as we have found a solution to our problem. Its seems whether knowingly or unknowingly some idiot with clearance has docked at our base and dropped off 5000 spaceship crew. The knock on effect of this is that these EXTRA CREW will consume the vital supplies of food water and oxygen on the base MUCH MUCH FASTER whereby once these supplies did run out the crew would have begun to die from malnourishment. We all know what happens if the base has 0 spaceship crew it goes BOOM!!!!

Thank god we found the stowaway crew when we did and that there were not 1000's more!
I apologize for any inconvenience caused, you have not lost time or money investing in the construction of our base and this contract will be seen through to completion! As I said before what you have put in is what you will get out!

Factory is now ready to receive goods for the construction of the special toys we promised you! We will now move forward together!

Be Advised that none of your units should attempt to supply our base with Spaceship Crew, we have 400 Personnel and that is sufficient for the base. Safe Guard are now in place to ensure no more stowaways will make it aboard. Thank you for your time, spread the good news back to your fellow junkers..

Drake Out............
Can we therefore reconfirm your groups return to base supply operations then?