Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: Captain Rachel Baker, Liberty Navy Primary Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Captain Rachel A. Baker
TARGET ID: LPI High Command, Recruit Officer Colt
SUBJECT: LIBERTONIAN NATIONAL SECURITY
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: HIGH

Captain Rachel Baker here, Liberty Navy Primary Fleet, now it feels strange that I'd need to send a message like this, and the entire situation is, to be blunt, pretty damn ridiculous.

Tonight, one of your Recruit Officers, Henry Colt, requested that I assist him in defending a base that was constructed by the group known as 'Judges'. Now as you, the Deputy Chief board know, any base constructed in Liberty that doesn't belong to your organization, the Navy, the Security Forces or Libertonian Corporations, is to be deemed as a threat to the National Security of the Republic, and summarily destroyed.

Apparently your recruits disagree, I explained this to him numerous times. I was then told that the base was being threatened by a pirate battleship belonging to the Vagrant Raiders, Upon arriving at the facility, no battleship was to be seen, so it was clear to me that the officer had been knowingly cooperating with the 'Judges' to violate a law put in place by our government. OR, he was duped into cooperating through his ignorance of the law.

In whichever case, when I made it clear that my wingman and I intended to destroy the base, in accordance with our Orders, Recruit Officer Colt threatened to engage my wingman and I.

Now, during the course of my attempt to destroy the base in question, the Battleship mentioned earlier -did- indeed show up, at which point my wingman and I retreated from the area. Strangely enough, at this point there were a ton of static transmissions broadcast from your Recruit's ship. We were also called cowards and accused of aiding the enemy simply because we allowed them to destroy an illegal base, and didn't throw our lives away against a Battleship.

By the way, your Recruit -did- engage the battleship, and his ship -was- destroyed by the Battleship, while he tried to defend an -illegal- base, it's foolish, if you ask me.

The short version: Control your people, make sure they do their jobs the right way, and make sure, for the love of God, that they know the laws they're supposed to be enforcing.

I can provide visual evidence of most of the aforementioned events, if required.

Captain Rachel A. Baker, Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[font=Fixedsys][color=#FFFFFF]<<Rebroadcasting>>
<<Full Signal Strength>>
<<Begin>>