Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A General Transmission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZCnvu.png]

Comm ID: David Smith , A Director of USI
Subject: General Announcement
Encryption: None
Signal Strength: High

[font=Century Gothic]Over the past few months, Universal Shipping Incorporated has worked to provide Bretonia with all the supplies it may need. In doing so, we have lost ships and employees to a treacherous environment. We have mourned for them and carry their memories in our hearts.

I have been chosen to speak on behalf of the Board of Directors. It has been difficult deliberating on issues which haunt Universal'€™s reputation as the best shipping corporation in Sirius. Unfortunately, I am disappointed to announce that Universal Shipping Inc. has experienced several weeks with shockingly low operational profit. The analysis provided by our team has suggested that we should work to replace the lost transports and employees, and immediately assign them to our newly evolving supply lines to several construction sites around of Sirius.

The Board of Directors discussed this and has agreed to act on this suggestion, and now I can happily announce that we are in the process of employing new graduates from Flight Academies, and also Freelancers who are interested in joining our ever-growing family.

What do you need to do to join Universal Shipping?

Just fill out this form here and contact us when it is completed.

Before this message concludes, I have one more announcement to make.

Universal Shipping Incorporated has decided to take contracts on supplying new bases. What exactly do we provide you that others don'€™t? We don'€™t have a fixed rate system. We are flexible for each assignment. Do you want to know more? Form a contract with Universal, and your bases will never run out of supplies!
13th would like to renew old ties with you guys, there was a mishap in comms before. Due to failure in delivery of certain items. I hope we can rectify things! ?
(((((((((((((((Retransmitting)))))))))))))))))