Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: It9nH.jpg]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#CCFFFF]Konnichiwa honourable TAZ,

My name is Naoto Tokugawa and I am sending you a dear request that I have.
I recently retired from my activities and I'd like a place where I can retreat to spend the last years of my life.

I use a Kusari Cruise Liner which has a collection of various stuff obtained from my previous businesses. My request is to allow me to purchase my residence on Shasta Orbital Skyhook. Perhaps once in a while I will entairtain the tourists which come to visit the Planet by showing them my collection.

I hope you will consider my humble request.

23's
++ Source : "KSC" Mnemosym ++
++ Destination : Naoto Tokugawa ++
++ Derivation : Goddess Discordia ++
++ Encryption level : omega ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: sacredchao_animated.gif]
The Sirius Greatest Association
of What-ever-it-is-that-we-are
Kallisti Mr. Tokugawa.

As long as you respect our laws, the pentabarf, i see no reason to forbid you to live in Baffin.
Keep in mind the sanctum is still a no go for you and your crew.

Out of curiosity, what are those 'various stuffs' you mentioned?

23'.
++ You will find that the state is the kind of organization which, though it does big things badly, does small things badly too ++
++ End of transmission ++
[Image: It9nH.jpg]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#CCFFFF]Kallisti and thank you for your quick reply.

My collection consists of some rare codename weaponry to exotic perfumes and artifacts. I also have tiny amounts of alien remains which are properly contained.

I wish my presence in your wonderful home will not be disturbing but prosperous for both of us.

23'