Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Falcon Enterprises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: Comm ID : Kappa Mu ::
:: To : Jason Mustang, Falcon Enterprises ::
:: Subject : Project N8 ::

Hello there.

The Project N8 has been delivered to the base yesterday. I expect our initial agreement to stand. You will get access to the whole ship with the possibilities to analyze it thoroughly and the data it contains, and in return, you will unlock all the systems they have locked during the boarding.

Meanwhile, the maneuvering commands are working except the FTL and Cruise drives that remain locked. Half the weapon systems are working, so in case of extreme urgency, it'll be able to defend itself, and additionally the station.

Please inform me when you will have successfully unlocked all systems, sub-systems, routines, doors, servers and so on. We especially need all communication arrays to be under control as soon as possible to prevent any possible backdoor that could give them the ability to find the location of the ship.

Thank you again for your assistance.
:: Transmission Complete ::
[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]

Name: Jason Mustang

Hello Kappa Mu,
The Project N8 has arrived already? That's excellent knews. We'll begin analyzing Project N8 and and anything that it might contain and when we have enough information about it, we will try to unlock the systems that have been locked. I do not promise anything, I have not seen or touched anything like this before and I'll be venturing into unknown grounds. I'll contact you again when I find something.
[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]

Name: Jason Mustang

I'm bringing you a status report,

Apparently unlocking the systems weren't as hard as we thought it'd be. The system lock wasn't actually a complete lock, but a temporary one. Whoever did this, didn't think that you'd manage to seize control of the entire ship, a mistake that turned to our favor. So for now we patched the systems with something you'll find more comfortable to access and control. The only issue from all this was the main battery, we didn't manage to access it and check how it works but scans showed that it has -a lot- firepower, it is stronger than anything made in Sirius perhaps the pinnacle of engineering. Other than that, we copied any important information we found on the ship and downloaded them in Falcon Enterprises HQ located outside of the Sigmas.

With that, you might want to do a full maintenance on Project N8, now that the systems have been unlocked, on some larger facility than our branch in Sigma 17 just to be on the safe side. You're ready to depart Kappa Mu.

Oh and one more thing, Project C will soon be completed so check your Comms often.