Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dr. Ray D'Inverno, Highly encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZCnvu.png]

Comm ID: David Smith , A Director of USI
Subject: General Announcement
Encryption: None
Signal Strength: High

[font=Century Gothic]Please accept our gratitude for trusting us. We are proud to inform you that we have completely supplied your base with all the commodities requested for the core upgrade. I heard you are looking to construct more Modules on your base. If so, Feel free to contract us again.

I hope you were comfortable with our service and if you have any suggestions/complaints feel free to send it to me. Oh! , I almost forgot. Please do send the promised amount of 225 millions to our bank account [*USI*]Traveller[B]. Again Thank you very much for trusting and choosing us.

Yours Faithfully,
David Smith.

[Image: tb1y.png]
You've been paid in full. Please confirm the status of your payment.

And indeed I'm going to. Looking forward to working with you again, mister Smith. The necessary information has been sent to you over a secure channel.

D'Inverno out.
[Image: tb2.png]

[font=Century Gothic] I confirm that we have received the payment. We have received your next order and we will be working on it the days to come by. Thank you for choosing us again. You won't regret it.

However I do wish to know about your research projects. We might be interested in it.

Yours Faithfully,
David Smith.

[font=Century Gothic] We just completed your requested supplies for building the storage modules. Please forward the payment to [*USI*]Traveller[B]. Our relations don't end here of course. We will soon ship your next requested batch of supplies essential for further upgrades as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
David Smith.
[Image: tb1y.png]
Your payment has been sent.

As well as a new set of orders, of course.

Keep me informed.
[Image: tb2.png]

[font=Century Gothic] We are sorry for the delay. We are running into problems with the royal ships around. We are doing our best in supplying your base. We will finish shipping the supplies within the next few days.

Yours Faithfully,
David Smith.