Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Phoenix and the zoner captain of the Sagress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: w3dacfzdo2ie.png]
Gut day to you, kapitaen of the zoner vessel Sagress, and to you dear zoners of Phoenix,

One of mein agents told me, that you, kapitaen of the Sagress wanted to help us on a certain matter.
Regarding a steady supply of certain goods we are in need of for a base. And zhe fact that you proposed zhat
we should contact zhe Phoenix as well about it.
Nun, you are right, TaskForce One Four One and its zoner allies that administer a station that is under construction
could always use some assitance for our station. if you are interested in assisting us on zhis matter, I am sure we can
come to ein agreement if you want it to call zhat.

So, would you like to be in our...team?

Colonel Enrico Davids

[Image: 22r3rdbeu4kv.png]
- Location - Omeg*static*1
- Sender - ... unknown ...

Greetings

Colonel Davids you know what ship i have, and probably you know the restrictions about the use of that ship in certain places. So .. tell me what you need and i tell what i can do.

Best regards
Gut day to you again!

Nun, right now, I think I have zhe excellent idea regarding your ship. We are in need of nuclear devices.
Around 10.000 of zhem are needed for zhe base we have in mind.

Due to some operations on Akabat, we can offer you some alloys from zhere, you might find usefull for trades,
besides zhat we are also able to compensate you for your expenses I think.

Regarding zhe terms, I think we can also try to negotiate zhis over S.K.Y.P.3 protocol channel if you are willing
to do so, kapitaen.

Regards

Colonel Enrico Davids

---Open Transmission---

CommID: David Baker, Phoenix
To: Colonel Enrico Davids, Order Task Force One-Four-One

Good to meet you Colonel. Name's Dave.

So, you need some supplies to a secret base of some sort then, eh? Well, we always like helping out the chaps who stop the blue tenticle mosters from eating our brains, so I'll see what we can do. We're a bit stretched thin at the moment, though, so I'm not sure how regular we'll be able to be make it out to you. Anyway, tell us what you need. For our fee, cost-plus 50% seems fair. Payment on delivery, or in bulk, or both, whatever works for you. Feel free to open up a private channel if you're worried about security. Be seeing you.

Dave

---End Transmission---
Greetings Herr Dave,

rigth now, we may have a different suggestion to you, zhat is if you are interested. As you may know keeping
a station to run consumes much of ressources, some which are sometimes hard to obtain.
Lucky for zhe Order, we are in possesion of many of zhe needed ressources.
Besides zhis, from what I know, Maximus Meridius, one of your group has already been informed about certain
other terms you may find usefull for you.

Anyway, we thank you in advance for zhe willing you show to us. Let us know your answer soon.

Regards

Colonel Enrico Davids