Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lich of the Xtreme Fighters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Buongiorno.

This transmission was sent to you in order to discuss our further development.

The reason why we didn't give you a seat in the Council of Dons is your dead neutrality towards Maltese persone and even Maltese navy. I wasn't personally there, but I was told that the Xtreme Fighters clearly stated that they will refuse to assist the Maltese navy in the future, si?

Now, that's wrong. Different groups might have different views on things, but in no way should they not assist each other when in trouble. Instead of separating, Maltese persone should unite.

So, in order for Xtreme Fighters to gain a seat in the Council of Dons, that must change.

Awaiting for your reply.

Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, Presidente of the Council of Dons.
[Image: 20091116115609050493000.jpg]

Hola President Cristina Mancini

Let m introduce myself , I am Captain Arkadio Moralez of the Xtreme Fighters. I am speaking to you on
behalf of the Xtreme Fighters leadership as their ambassador. I would like to state our concern about the
members of the Council of Dons. We feel that XTF has been put aside because of personal grudges of certain
amigos. I would like to solve the issues here and ask for a seat for myself as one of the dons.

First of all , I think that the thing that concern you Seniorita is the diplomacy issues between the
101st and the XTF. Let me state it clear , We were not the ones who watched while their amigos fight and die infront
of their eyes. We remember the day when XTF was facing the Kusair invaders in Taus and 101st stood there watching
true worriors fight and fall being overwhelmed by the forces of evil Emperor. It was that day that made us react the same
way while 101st members were facing Matlese foes. We didn't start it but we will end it. From now on XTF is ready to
leave that event in the past and care about Matlese Nation intrests above the personal feelings. We will fight side by side
with all that claim protecting the Maltese people and their good sake. We will work for the Nation's future and we won't
backstab our hermanos. I think it's high time we all face the facts and simply get over it - we have a nation to protect
and acting like teenagers won't do that any good. True worriors of Xtreme Fighters will stand by your side Seniorita.

Now to the Council of Dons. I believe that Council and Seniorita Mancini are to be representing the Matlese Goverment
and as it the Maltese Nation. We feel that true goverment should consist the representatives of all groups present
in the Outcast space so we will truely have the goverment which represents us all. Leaving worriors of Xtreme Fighters
aside worries me since we were fighting all of our foes including Royalists, Order, IMG, KNF, CR and many many more.
We were defending our land from the invaders long before some of the Dons were even thinking about it. We think that
Xtreme Fighters should be a respected part of Outcast nation and we worked hard for our name. Not including us
in the council would mean that Maltese Nations simply betrays us, in such matter we will not accept any authority from
the Dons or Seniorita President. The goverment who doesn't represent the Matlese nation as a whole has no authority
over Xtreme Fighters and their worriors. For the sake of our nation we won't start civil war or declare anyone enemy
cause we see it will harm the people but you must understand our feelings about the current Council membership.

I will try to solve all the issues and questions here but please let us put aside all personal grudges and let's keep
the nation's intrests here as a top priority - as it always have been for the Xtreme Fighters.

Captain Arkadio Moralez
Xtreme Fighters
[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Signore Moralez,

this is the way I always wanted to see it going. Keeping the Maltese Nazione interest on top was always my priority. That's why this government was formed.

Also, every decision that has to be brought is discussed by every single Don. The word of every Don has the same weight. I assume that denies your concerns regarding the government.

Hell, you will even experience it first-hand.

Meet me in my office on Corsica and I will tell you everything you need to know. A new office is awaiting for you too.

Welcome to the Council of Dons, I'm glad we finally settled relations between Xtreme Fighters and Ghosts.

Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, Presidente of the Council of Dons.