Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Transmission2.png]
The man has a fresh gash running from cheek down the side of his neck,
his exterior blackened by smoke from a recent close call with death.
He breaths heavily.
His eyelids flick open, the fire in his eyes are clearly evident as he peers into the recorder.

Rorry

Major Hoerst, there is a rising problem within the heart of Rheinland which I am sure you are aware of... Krupp Munitions is producing devices for the Rheinland Military that rival those rumored during the days of the Nomad discovery. Cloaks and independent Jump Drives that are fully operational and field ready. Having come face to face with these new devils, I can tell you, the danger is -very- real.

The blood pulses out of the opening in his neck. Pausing, Rorry brings a cigar to his lips to light. Once lit, he moved the still flaming lighter to the open wound on his neck, cauterizing the area bleeding most profusely; during which his gaze never left the recorder.

Now then. Krupp Munitions... We both know how business works. They have suppliers, transports flying in cargo every minute to fuel their construction and ever present shield.

Krupp is the heart, the heart of this new danger, and the fuel to the ongoing danger that has, and will continue to be, the Rheinland Military... until we do something about it.

Burn the heart. Absolute... and total destruction. Make return impossible, retreat futile.

[color=#33FFFF]Rorry stands up, taking a few steps back from the recorder, exposing a Rheinland Military Officer tied and gagged, soaked in oil. Rorry circles the man as he continues to speak.

But we have a problem Hoerst. The Heart is, in almost every case, protected... by a Body. And sometimes, Major Hoerst, sometimes... one must burn the Body... to get to the Heart.

Rorry peers for a moment at the lit flame spouting from the lighter, shaking his head and smiling ever so slightly as he tossed it down. The Rheinland Officer burst into flames, his body convulsing in pain.

..and burn it we shall.

He rushes back to the recorder, speaking in a mad frenzy, though his words well planned and thought out.

The suppliers are the Body! The Veins! We blockade Berlin! Hitting trade convoys supplying Krupp! Destroying Military vessels in hit and run raids with swarms of bombers!

...we poison the veins, work our way from the outside in. And in time, my friend...

He looks back at the body, now slumped and motionless, burning in a bright flame

...in time, the heart will be exposed.

-Together- my friend, we must do what must be done.

Transmission Ends
[Image: Photo-hoerst.jpg]

Message to: Rorry
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA Oberkommando

Well Rorry, you're certainly the one for theatrics it seems.

That said, I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand where you're coming from. That research base... is fast becoming a thorn in our collective sides. It would be lovely to cut off the Military's supplies to their high tech toys. Our current focus on Rheinland seems to be in line with what you're planning as well. What better way to hurt the enemy and divert them from our backyard than to push them all the way to theirs...

I have included some channel frequencies to this transmission, Rorry. You and your cohorts may use them to contact our forces and visa versa. This should allow us to coordinate operations so that we can start raiding the material shipping to Krupp Munitions.

I'll cherish the day when we can burn the Military's new factory, when it has no more resources to maintain that blasted shield.

Regards,
Hoerst