Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Joachim Landers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Buckets RHEINLAND NAVY
TARGET ID: Joachim LANDERS Rheinland MILITARY
SUBJECT: STOP
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Salads

LANDERS,

I have recently learned that you are the salads master. I AM NOT AMUSED ANYMORE. The MND salad Christina Robinson was too much. YOU HAVE FILLED THE TIN CAN.

I will ask you to stop sending your intelligent salads to kill David Hale, it's just GROSS. Do it yourself. I kill my apples myself.

Kitty would like to add that he is not amused either and suggests that we go to "THE STASH" (it's a secret stash in bering I can't tell you where it is because then you would know about the nukes I keep secret !!!)

THIS IS FINAL WARNING
PS : NOT JOKING

BUCKETS RHEINLAND NAVY
TEXAS MUNICH DIVISION

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
=[[color=#C0C0C0]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE: [color=#FFFFFF]Battleship Straussberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-CH-HC-Pzkpfw-VI

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: alanders.gif]

[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Admiral Joachim Landers, Rheinland Military Oberkommando
RECIPIENT: BUCKETS

'Tag,

I'm glad you know who's in charge here so you might kNOw my answer. We'll end this war, one way or another, but Hale will pay for what he did and nobody, not even you can stop this.

Also, I'd like to add your commanding officer is waiting for you. You are to go to the very special and secret base of the rheinland military (a.k.a. Vierlande). I'm sure you'll find there what you deserve after your services in the kriegsmarine.

PS: Not joking either
Signed,

Admiral Joachim Landers,
Oberkommando des Rheinland Militärs.

[font=Impact]Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma][color=#999999]=[[color=#C0C0C0]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=