Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the LPI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Incoming transmission <<<
>> Transmission location: Planet Manhattan <<
> Comm ID: Jack Frost <

Greetings
I've noticed of late an increase in criminal activities around Rochester, needless to say that I reported the incident to the junkers congress but all they did was tell me they'd look into it and I haven't herd from them since. I'm no fool I always suspected that they sweep things like this under the mat and these transmission logs prove it.

Transmission Log -1

Transmission Log -2

If the junkers don't respond to me then I'm sure they will respond to the republic of Liberty.

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<
[Image: LPI-Header.png][Image: Dusentrieb.jpg]
<div align="right]Sender ID: LPI-D.Dusentrieb[L]
Sender Location: Planet Manhattan, New York System

Greetings Mister Frost,

thank you for forwarding these transmissions to the LPI.
I have reviewed them next to the provided visual evidence.

The Lane Hackers "Light_Crow" and "LH~Signal.Dimmer" clearly made a mistake by deciding to abuse limp docking controls of Rochester.

We will prompt the Congress to make sure that they won't be able to dock there again anytime soon. It looks like they have to pay special attention to the group of hackers that tags their ship with "LH~".

According to the material you have provided, it seems that your IFF system is rendering you hostile to the Junkers. This is a short reminder: The Junkers are no valid target for Bounty Hunters. Therefore I would like to request you to work on your reputation. This could also be beneficial for your future requests to the Congress.

Finally your work shall not stand uncompensated. I will inquire the Deputy Chiefs about a proper financial payment for your commitment to the Republic of Liberty.

We can possible work out a solution with the government to keep the work of Bounty Hunters rewarding even if the target manages to escape by docking at a neutral station. You were giving them a hard time, hindered their progress and made their efforts less profitable.
The latter is just an idea that came up by checking your material. I can't assure you of anything right now.

Dusentrieb out.
[Image: LPI-Btm.png]
>>> Incoming transmission <<<
>> Transmission location: Planet Manhattan <<
> Comm ID: Jack Frost <

[Image: The-Bourne-Ultimatum-jason-bourne-223038_428_276.gif]

Hello again Mr.Dusentrieb

The junkers are naturally unfriendly to us bounty hunters at least until we kill a few xeno's which I haven't been doing much of as of late, had business up in the tau's but rest assured I'll be on a neutral standing with them before the week is out.

As for the financial payment, keep it I think you could put that money towards something far better and besides I have enough cash as it is, instead just put it down on the record that I helped liberty.

And lastly anyone I catch running to a neutral station and docking I'll be sure to forward the information to the LPI and for doing this no payment will be necessary.

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<