Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Priority message to all trading groups.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer::::
::::Ubermittlung an: General Announcement
::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: None::::

TO: General announcement

[Image: generalfeldmarschallwil.jpg]

Good evening,

Due to recent events, the Rheinland Military has decided to enact emergency powers in the form of localized martial law. Dortmund Smelter is now under the jurisdiction of the military, and all docking rights to Dortmund Smelter are hereby revoked for any and all ships. The two exceptions are that Rheinland law enforcement organizations and ALG ships retain their docking rights. All other ships are currently being turned away.

Due to the same events, which are of the highest importance to national security and will not be disclosed at this time, all interspace commerce vessels inside Rheinland are grounded as of Thursday, 12 April 23:09:41 Sirius Standard Time. All interspace vessels currently docked in Rheinland are to stay docked. All interspace commerce ships in flight are to move themselves either out of Rheinland or to Bonn Station. Updates will be sent out through standard communication channels as available.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Rheinland Military High Command Officer,

Vizeadmiral Hans Putzkammer

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::
[Image: algtbtop.png]

Greetings Admiral. I was reviewing messages when I saw your announcment.

Firstly, though I understand that the demand for MOX as fuel has skyrocketed recently, ALG expected a rise in demand over a year ago and began construction of additional refinery facilities on Dortmund. While the additional production ability is not yet ready to go online, I wish to point out a far more serious issue.

I'm sure that the Rheinland government knows that we produce MOX utilizing toxic waste as one of the ingredients. I won't bore you with the details, however the best waste for enrichment comes from Kusari. Specifically, it is waste byproduct from their production of H-fuel. Kusari produces more of this waste than our ALG fleet can accomodate, and therefore under agreements with Kishiro and the GMG they transport toxic waste, hazmat containers and other materials to ALG bases in addition to our own vessels.

I urge you to restore docking access Kishiro and GMG tagged vessels as soon as possible. While we have amounts of materials on hand, having already ordered double shifts for the workers, this action will have widespread longterm affects on Rheinland . With MOX demand at its current levels, I forsee Rheinland having to dip into its emergency reserves if ALG is forced to halt production.

Thus, I as chair of the board of ALG send this message. We need the waste to produce the MOX so urgently needed.

Thank you for your consideration,

Elizabeth

[Image: algtbbtm.png]
::::Ubermittlung an: Elizabeth
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: Low::::

TO: Elizabeth

Dear friend,

Let me start by saying we appreciate ALG's hard work in the past few weeks. I understand that is has been becoming more and more difficult to fully supply the new projects springing up everywhere with the necessary fuel. Understandably, ALG needs materials to create this fuel. Not being sure of the figures myself, I will assume the amount is quite staggering. For continued production of MOX, it is logical these supplies will be needed, and if not gathered, will run out in short order.

While it is not my place to decide who is denied access and who is allowed to dock, I will make sure your message reaches the ears of those who make the decisions. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be the first one I inform.

[color=#006600]
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Rheinland admiralty, per attention of vza. Putzkammer
Subject: Trade restrictions acknowledgement
Encryption: Standard/Civilian (hackable by house intelligence)

Vice admiral,

Understood, the IMG will inform the trade fleet. I would like to request some leniency with violators in the coming days - this declaration is sudden and without warning, it may take some time until everyone's aware of these restrictions. Regrettably, this will impact the amount of trade the Guild does with your nation. Aland requires a good bit of MOX for initiating and rekindling ship fusion reactors once ship construction or maintenance is completed, and most mining operations make use of the material as well. We shall have to obtain an alternate supply from Bretonia. ALG's own trading fleet is simply not large enough to handle a steady supply.
Would it not be wise to have their direct partner, Gateway, handle some of the volume needed? If only to prevent damage to your own economy?

Kind regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: fritzschulz.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Oberst Fritz Schulz
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: General announcement
[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrte Vizeadmiral Putzkammer,

I have been elected to contact you on behalf of the Rheinland Bundespolizei.
Although the decision to restrict Dortmund´s docking systems is understandable, we would like to know, how trading ships carrying MOX have to be treated.
Is MOX now considered as contraband, if not transported by ALG or the law-enforcement authorities, or is the status of MOX still legal for not-restricted corporations?

Mit freundlichem Gruße

Oberst Fritz Schulz
Rheinland Bundespolizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
::::Ubermittlung an:Oberst Fritz Schulz
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: Low::::
TO: Oberst Fritz Schulz
Herr Schulz,

I have received no orders about the banning of MOX transport inside Rehinland. Dortmund Smelter is to be secured and locked down, that is clear enough. As for the transport of MOX, so long as it was not acquired form Dortmund by ill gotten means, I would assume its transport is still legal in accordance with the shipping restrictions outlined by Rehinland law.

[color=#006600]
**********************INCOMING TRANSMISSION**********************

********CALLSIGN WRECKER_J********

Hmmm how do i start. Ok lets put it simple so that even you Rheinlanders can understand it. The WRECKER-J has been transporting MOX from Dormund to Peurto Rico for the junker shipyards for a long long time now. You useless Rheinlanders have not stopped ALG for dealing with me, and you sure as hell have not been able to stop me from running your foolish blockade. In fact your announcement has actually given me more orders from new sources wanting MOX.
So get this straight. Your unlawful act to try and stop a large Corp like ALG from doing buisness is utter fail. Your attempts to harrass lawful traders have failed. Hell it is no wonder your losing the war with Liberty. "You sum- bitches couldn't close an umbrella". Now i would love to point out more of your failing's, but alas my cargo is full, and i have to be off to supply a new base that has hired me to deliver this MOX. Tata you useless excuse for a fleet command.

************************END TRANSMISSION************************
[Image: bdmdirector.png]

Somewhere inside a darkened room, a metalic clang was heard. The printer jumped to life, its buzzing and shirring giving birth to a freshly inked sheet of paper. As it landed on the desk it was attached too, the man in the chair leaned over, picking it up. After skimming over the contents, he swiftly rose without a sound, and made his way over to a more well lit desk. A stout, important looking man was sitting there, and with a nod of his head, he accepted the paper and read over it.

' Wrote:Hmmm how do i start. Ok lets put it simple so that even you Rheinlanders can understand it. The WRECKER-J has been transporting MOX from Dormund to Peurto Rico for the junker shipyards for a long long time now. You useless Rheinlanders have not stopped ALG for dealing with me, and you sure as hell have not been able to stop me from running your foolish blockade. In fact your announcement has actually given me more orders from new sources wanting MOX.
So get this straight. Your unlawful act to try and stop a large Corp like ALG from doing buisness is utter fail. Your attempts to harrass lawful traders have failed. Hell it is no wonder your losing the war with Liberty. "You sum- bitches couldn't close an umbrella". Now i would love to point out more of your failing's, but alas my cargo is full, and i have to be off to supply a new base that has hired me to deliver this MOX. Tata you useless excuse for a fleet command.

After reading, the stout man leaned over, looking to the assistant who has just delivered the message.

"Did that junker just admit to breaking the embargo on an open channel?"

The smaller man shifted, a smile creeping onto his face. "Yes sir, I believe he did."

The portly man snorted, an incredulous sound. "He must be made an example of. You know what to do."

"Yes sir, I will issue the orders immediately."

The darkness once again consumed the room.
::::Ubermittlung an: General Announcement
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: None::::
TO: General announcement
Guten tag,

With the situation being reevaluated and Dortmund deemed secure from threats, the Rheinland Military is loosening the restrictions imposed upon docking rights. Rheinland corporations (DHC, Kruger, ALG, Repex) will now be allowed to dock on Dortmund Station.

After speaking with ALG representatives, the decision has also been made to allow Kishiro and GMG ships access to Dortmund and prevent disruptions of the greater Rheinlandic economic sphere. All other ships are still barred access to Dortmund. It is recommended that if an organization wishes to be supplied with Rheinland MOX, they contact ALG directly and arrange for transport.

At this time, there is still no word on the restrictions placed upon interspace commerce. As soon as the situation updates, this communication channel will be used to broadcast the results.

[color=#006600]
Ariel Enterprises |

On behalf of Ariel Enterprises I can assure our compliance with these regulations for the time being.

However our concerns are not of our own agenda. Although we no longer supply ALG with their manufacturing equipment; aging Ariel machinery models that are still currently in use require frequent maintainance by our engineers. Technicians aboard Dortmund are yet to finalise their training in their upkeep. They could therefore potentially generate an unstable and possibly dangerous atmosphere if unattended for a prolonged duration of time.

We trust in your judgement on the matter, and advise these matters concluded with haste should our current access status remain revoked however temporary.

Sincerely

Remote Maintainance Foreman
Gunther Fromm
Pages: 1 2