Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Malioboro Station Supply Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<<<
Com ID : Djarot Sudarwaji, Malioboro Station Manager

[Image: sultan-1.jpg]

Sugeng Enjang Para Pamiarsa,

Malioboro Station has started to expand its capacity, its construction now reach to a level which our contractor unable to supply it to meet our requirements.
Therefore, we open this opportunity to every traders and supplier to supply our base, we offer a decent price for every commodity which listed below :

Cryocubes > 6000 SC

If you receive this message and decide to be one of our generous supplier, you can deliver any commodity above to New Tokyo, Sector 4F

>>>>>Transmission Closed<<<<<<

>>>>>Bosting Signal<<<<<
commodity updated
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION.................................ESTABLISHED-----------
------------------------------RECEIVING MESSAGE DATA.....................DONE---------------------

From: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
To: Djarot Sudarwaji, Malioboro Station Manager
Subject: Ordered commodities almost delivered by us

[Image: SeanStone-StoneBros1.jpg]

Greetings Mr. Sudarwaji! My name is Sean Stone and I´m executive director of transport company Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH. I´m glad to inform you that our company made a huge supply run for your station. In last twelve hours, our ships delivered to Malioboro nearly 50 thousand cargo units of industrial materials, same amount of super alloy, nearly 40 thousand cargo units of optronics and more than 15 thousand cargo units of xenobiotic filters. Currently last type of cargo is needed at station, cryocubes, but we can´t deliver them here due to fact that in Gallia where they are manufactured are now handled as restricted cargo.

We hope that you are satisfied with our services. If you in a future will be again in need of supply, don´t be afraid to contact directly us. We will be more thank willing to help you for your great prices and we will probably offer to you delivering commodities for little lower prices so you will save some money with guarantee quality.

Thanks again for opportunity to make great business and have a nice day!

------------------------------END OF THE MESSAGE--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION......................TERMINATED--------------------
To : Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH

Sugeng Enjang Mr. Stone,

Your company are always be one of our trustworthy supply contractor, we are grateful for your assistance and we do aware about Gallic situation recently.
There is nothing more we can offer to you right now except a warm welcome at Malioboro Station, Malioboro Station will always be your home Mr. Stone

Sembah kawulo

Djarot Sudarwaji

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::OPEN TRANSMISSION::

Comm ID: Steve Barrett, captain of the Challenger
Target: Malioboro Station Supply Office
Subject: Cryocubes

I might be able to, *ahem*, deliver some cryocubes. I can bring a cargo of 3445 tons of them to Mailoboro but because of various expenses which shall remain undisclosed, I will recquire some compensation. Shall we say, 50 million SC for the cargo?
I await your response.

Steve Barrett,
Barrett & Co Interstellar Haulers

::SIGNAL LOST::
To : Steve Barrett, captain of the Challenger

Sugeng Enjang Mr. Barret,

Its an honor for us to have such a captain of yours willing to serve our cause, money is not an issue for us, we wish to accept your offer, but as you can see our base is located in Kusari, so any commodity and their price are under supervision Commodity Overwatch Commision of Kusari, and it seems your prices seem much higher than has been regulated by the commission, we attempt to minimize any future lawsuit regarding commodity being used to complete our base.
I hope you can understand our position and if you willing to supply us with our condition, then our docking bay is open for your ship.

Sembah kawulo

Djarot Sudarwaji

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::OPEN TRANSMISSION::

Comm ID: Steve Barrett, captain of the Challenger
Target: Malioboro Station Supply Office
Subject: Cryocubes

I'm glad we were able to reach a settlement. The cryocubes will be delivered to Malioboro soon.

Steve Barrett,
Barrett & Co. Interstellar Haulers

::SIGNAL LOST::