Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoner leaders.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hfkinniard.png]

To whom it may concern;

Over the past few days, the Legion has been enacting a search-and-destroy operation within the Kansas system in order to purge the sector of new installations which harbour our enemies.

During this combined fleet action, the Legion assaulted a base called Key Axial. While in combat with the base's defenders, a pair of Zoner Juggernauts appeared on the scene and attacked the Legion forces present. It appeared to us that they were acting in defence of this base, and to aid a Liberty Carrier belonging to the Corona Battlegroup.

However, after calling a cease fire, we were informed that neither was this base harbouring the Legion's enemies, and neither were the Corona Battlegroup still affiliated with the Libert Navy. However, the Juggernauts were not summoned by any members of the Key Axial base operators. This brings me to the core of the Legion's concerns.

The Juggernauts Infinity.One and MCS-Forlorn.Hope have both engaged Legion forces and are suspected of supplying a Liberty Rogue base in the Kansas system. Thus, if any of you have any sway over the captains of these vessels at all, I urge you to have them leave Kansas and the Legion's domain. Should you be unable to convince them, the Legion will announce its ultimatum to the Kansas system. We will offer them one last chance to leave, or they will be destroyed along with the pirate base they are aiding.

As an aside, one particularly aggressive captain of a Juggernaut called H.M.S-The.Bald.Eagle is similarly suspected of supplying this pirate base, but the Key Axial's administrator told me that he believed this vessel had already departed the Kansas system.

The Legion bears no ill will towards the Zoner peoples, and have had particularly calm relationship with the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. However, we cannot abide by treachery and underhanded tactics which support our enemies.

Signed,
Admiral Kinnaird

[Image: Comms-finisher.png]

Incoming Transmission
Adress: Freeport 11 Secure Diplomatic Communications, Omicronium Deltion
Origin: Freeport 11
Speaker: Honorable Administrator Marvin James Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Hello, there... Admiral Kinnaird...

I may not have 'sway' as you say, over these captains... perhaps I can shed light on who you are dealing with... There had been a number of reports that the captain of the Infinity.One had actually found it prudent to park directly in front of Planet Manhattan...

[Image: lolwutalert.png]

More and more warhungry Captains have taken command of our Juggernauts... I feel they are imitating the Zoner way just to get to our 'goods' if you will...

I don't believe any -true- Zoner will care if you dispose of them...

In fact, You'd probably be doing us a favor, getting rid of such a diplomatic headache...

Quote:However, the Juggernauts were not summoned by any members of the Key Axial base operators. This brings me to the core of the Legion's concerns.

That solidifies my point... People comandeering our ships possibly nefariously just to make war where it is not needed nor wanted...

I am incredibly glad that you understand that not all Zoners are this way, and this is -not- representative of the Zoner peoples as a whole. That is quite rare to find.

Glory to the Ascension,
Marvin James Orphelia
Administrator of Freeport 11
Administrator of Freeport 13
++ Source : "KSC" Mnemosym ++
++ Destination : Kinnaird, Kane ++
++ Derivation : Goddess Discordia ++
++ Encryption level : omega ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: sacredchao_animated.gif]
The Sirius Greatest Association
of What-ever-it-is-that-we-are
Kallisti, grand admiral.

We have no idea of the identity of the captains of the vessels Infinity.One and MCS-Forlorn.Hope.
I'm not even sure the templars ever located those colony vessels in Baffin.

If they threaten you, i'd humbly request to use restraint when dealing with that threat.
The vessels built from Jinkuzu design are after all colony vessels.

We would be grateful if you could disable their offending potential instead of simply blowing the ships and call us so that we can deal with the inhabitants.

Lastly, i'd like to ask the Legion what is the consensus regarding Kansas space.
Do you consider it as your own, sovereign space?

23's.
++ You will find that the state is the kind of organization which, though it does big things badly, does small things badly too ++
++ End of transmission ++
* Location - Freeport 11 Bar*
* Sender - Crimson Skies*

Hello boy .. i mean .. Admiral *salutes*
I'm not any a leader or cuonlidor ... counlitor ... councillor!! Sutpid word! *hic* Stupid hiccups!! But let me say a something Admiral*salutes* *hic* If they shoot you again so sho*hic*ot him back and blow then it litle pi*hic*eces! Because they are not Zoners! Zoners do*hic*n't behave like that! *hic* Makes me remind a freelancer that bought one Aquilon! Stupid freelancers that pretend *hic* that are Zoners to *hic* fly *hic* our ships! *hic* By the way Admiral *salutes* do you know *hic* a way to *hic* end this *hic* hiccups?! *hic* A stupid doctor said *hic* to stop drinking *hic*!! Really stupid *hic*
So shoot tho*hic*se traitors Admiral *salutes* and don't worry that we Zoners will not care about it!! *hic*
Tak*hic*e care Admiral *salutes* *hic*

-transmission end-

Administrator Orphelia;

Thank you for providing the Legion with this valuable information as to the temperament of the Infinity's captain. It will be helpful in our dealings with this ship in the future.

Believe me when I say I would take no pleasure in being forced to destroy this vessel, but if it comes to that, I will take minor comfort in the fact that it may have done someone a mote of good.

"KSC" Mnemosym;

We will respect your wishes for us to disable these vessels without destroying them utterly. However, many things can be uncertain in battle, and it may come to the stage where the Legion's only option is the complete destruction of the ships. Should this occur, it will not have been of our desires, but merely a necessity for survival.

Additionally, we cannot be held responsible for the lives of the ship's inhabitants as long as these mad men are commanding the Nephilims. Blood lies on their hands for such a cowardly choice of bringing them into a conflit of which they do not wish to be a part.

As to the state of Kansas; yes, indeed we do consider it to be part of the Legion's domain. However, we have been beneficient supervisors, permitting travel and minor colonisation for those factions which do not seek to disrupt us or other neighbours.

Signed,
Admiral Kinnaird

ADDENDUM:

Crimson Skies;
Your support and enthusiasm is appreciated.
Take a Cryer DeTox course.

**Incoming transmission**
Comm ID: Captain Trogdor
So, let me get this straight. You attacked a base on suspicion that they might be harboring your enemies. Suspicions that turned out to be false. You would, therefore, have murdered hundreds of innocent people, and you're complaining that a couple of our Guardsmen stopped you?

I could be misinformed, but I heard the CB have relations with the Zoners in the area, so it is very likely some of our people were on that base. And so I find that those captains responded as would be expected. In the future, maybe you should determine whether something is actually a threat to you, before you send out a fleet to destroy it.
Transmission cut

Captain Trogdor;

A) No inhabitant of Key Axial was killed during the assault, as their defensive shield remained online. There were only a few cases of treatable injuries due to kinetic impacts on the station. Key Axial is still intact.

B) Communications with the base's administrator, initiated after a mutual cease-fire, determined that the Zoner vessels in question were in no way related to the station's operating factions, nor were they summoned or requested their aid during the assault. They arrived and interacted purely of their own accord.

Signed,
Admiral Kinnaird