Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all weilders of Brigand Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: leduchamp.png]

By order of Lord Felanis, all current users of our technology, may it be by agreements or not, are to relocate to the Tau's and Gallia to reinforce our bastions along with our allies in the recent actions by the Gallic Royal Navy and its affiliates.

Anyone refusing this order will have their equipment returned by force, their deals agreements with the Legion ceased, and shall be hunted down without mercy.

Exceptions to this order is the Les Libertonian company DSE, which theirs is currently being used for study purposes and all current Brigand pilots.

If you have any questions or wish to be part of the exceptions, this channel will remain open.

This order will be reviewed in 1 month to assure the Legion's orders have been carried.

Paul du Champ

[Image: leendbar.png]
[Image: Transmission2.png]
A strong young man speaks

Rorry

The Renegades are of course more than willing to assist in any conflicts the Brigands may have, at any time.

As such I am willing to purpose the following: for every vessel we use outside Gallia we will keep one within it to support your efforts now. Honestly we already have close to 50 vessels standing by in the area, we have been but awaiting the call.

We are at your service, I await to hear from you.

Transmission Ends
[Image: leduchamp.png]

Monsieur Rorry.

Your actions in such have truely been commendable to the degree in your men's contributions.

However.

We have been hearing rumors of our equipment being used against targets far on the other side of the Sirius Sector, something the Legion did not forsee.

Due to Lord Felanis illness at this time, I would suggest following his orders until he can be contacted.

Paul du Champ

[Image: leendbar.png]
[Image: Transmission2.png]
A strong young man speaks

Rorry

I will discuss this issue further with the Ring Leaders... I see we have a month to work things out. I will get back with you shortly to further discuss everything. For now I will halt moment of Brigand vessels out of Gallia.

Stand by for more word.

And as always, stay strong, good friend.

Transmission Ends