Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Rorry, Leader of the Rorry's Renegades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=====[color=#FF0000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: coronel3.png]

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: [color=#33FF33]EXTREMELY HIGH.
SOURCE: Omega 50 system.
Submitter: Colonel Juan Coronel, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Rorry

Subject: Formal talks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Mister Rorry,

I am not one for long talks over holovideos so let us get straight to the point. I am fairly certain you know about the Coalition, and vice versa. Now, our relationship with each other is....weird to say the least. There is no doubt that our two organizations have been at each other's throats for a while now, and the only thing holding us back from declaring all out war is your mutual friendship with the Red Hessians. Now let us be honest Rorry, you don't like me, and I sure as hell do not like you. Alas, we are not in Kindergarden anymore so let us be more... tactful.

Meet me in the Omega 50 system, come only with your personal bodyguards. Needless to say, let these talks be extremely under the radar.....I will be aboard the CPW-Trinidad where you will dock your ship. There, we shall meet in person to further proceed with these long needed talks...

I look forward to finally meeting the infamous man they call Rorry...

[font=Georgia]Colonel Juan Coronel signing off.

[color=#FFFFFF]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====[color=#FF0000]TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====
[Image: screen123.png]
The CPW-Trinidad sits outside a dense planet in the Omega-50 system, awaiting Rorry's arrival

"Are you sure he will even come"? Navigator Lieutenant Vorsky wondered. He sat in a relaxed position on his chair and watched the radar screen patiently, awaiting any new anomalies to show up on the scanner.

"We will see.." Colonel Juan Coronel responded. "If he is half the man that rumors say he is, he would be heading here as we speak."

Coronel crossed his arms and leaned towards his inter-ship mic.

"I want marines to the lower deck, be alert and ready for Rorry's arrival."
[Image: Renegades.png]
Rorry and several Renegades were getting ready for
a raiding party on a local Sigma 13 miner's base
when the transmission was received.

"Boys, lets roll out. Exiles, Gaban, Butcher, and Robin, ready your ships and crews, we've got a meeting in Omega 50."

In no time the Renegades were engines blazing, full speed towards the destination in Omega 50.