Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Zoners of Freeport 6 (Also to [TAZ] OSI and the omicroners)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Incoming transmission <<<
>> Transmission location: Tau 23 Java station <<
> Comm ID: Jack Frost <

Greetings

Now I have a slight problem and my problem is whenever I catch a slaver they always seem to end up running to your stations even if it's in Kusari space.

Scan

At freeport 6

Docking

I'd Like to know what exactly if anything you plan to do about this.

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<
[Image: crosstrans.png]
I'd personally put the captain and crew out the air lock if they found themselves moored to Livadia with a bunch of slaves on board their vessel. However, I am not the administrator of Freeport 6 and OSI holds no sway over Freeport 6; so I can do nothing other than state my opinion.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
Greetings Mr.Cross

While your opinion is appreciated it does still not change the fact that he is still able to use Zoner Freeports to escape the law. Now I was hopeing that this matter could be resolved quickly without getting the Kusari state police involved, I mean we all know they hate junkers so imagine what they'd end up doing to the Zoners in that Freeport if they found out about this incident. I was just trying to spare you the hassle of dealing with someone who holds a zero tolerance policy for junkers (Especially ones that haul slaves), needless to say that dealing with them can still be avoided.

Also don't take this the wrong way but if this particular Freeport was attacked and someone reported it, the Zoners would respond to the incident both quickly and efficiently so why should this case be any different?
He clearly used violated Kusari law, used a Freeport to escape and now the Zoners there seem to be doing nothing about it. If this is the case then those 2900 slaves are in the Zoners hands and I for one find it hard to believe that any Zoner would willingly let a slaver undock from his station hauling slaves.

Furthermore you actually do hold some sway over that Freeport, for example you could impose sanctions such as not resuppilying their base and the [TAZ] could refuse them rights to enter Baffin I'd imagine the Zoners at the Freeport would respond to such things.

*Sender: Crimson Skies*

Hello there boy *hic*
I'm here but i'm not from here, i'm from ... from any bar *laughts* i just saw this message and comed here to give you my support. Look ... i maybe be a litle ... let's say *hic* .. isn't a hiccup that i wanted to say .. stupid hiccups!! What i wanted to to say is that if there was those ... lot of slaves ... every one could see then ... even i ... *hic* and sometimes i even see double *laughs* But they aren't here!! *hic* So i will give you two advices for next time ... first ... shoot that ship to kill and call Freeport personel to help recover the slaves while you can let the slavers floating *hic* and second ... after all that ... you come to the bar a pay a round to all *laughts*.

take c*hic*are and ... good shooting!

*transmission ends*
[Image: crosstrans.png]
As I said, neither I nor OSI has any sway of Freeport 6 so threatening to get the Kusair State Police involved is of very little consequence to us.

As for the law in Tau-29, last time I checked the Gallic Royal Navy sent Kusari packing and claimed the majority of the system for themselves. I doubt very much that Kusari's police could stand against the force that demolished their military. Other than the chance to kill a bunch of slaving Junkers, I doubt the Kusari police would do much.

I myself doubt that the Zoners of Six care much for Kusari law. I doubt they care that you claim this Junker broke it. I would hope, though, that they show the slavers to the air lock.

Mr Frost, while you might think you know what you are talking about, I am fairly certain I am more of an expert on if I or OSI have any sway over Freeport 6 than you are. I'm not sure how refusing to supply a station we don't supply could be construed as leverage on the populace there, but you're free to think what you want.

I'd suggest that you contact a pope within the TAZ as the administrator of Six is good friends with many of them.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Ambassador Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

Kallisti Mr Frost,

The TAZ thanks you for sending us this report. We do not condone slavery in the least
and many if not all Zoners hold this act in absolute contempt.

As Freeport 6 is currently not a part of the Confederation of Freeports and it is considered
a part of our domain, we will make the necessary inquiries and see that this person is given the
opportunity to explain himself. If this fails, more permanent solutions will be implemented
to deal with it.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---
Greetings Mr.Triton

I'm glad to finally see someone get up and do something about this individual as I've also seen him pirate ships throughout kusari and not only does he smuggle slaves for the outcasts he also is believed to smuggle artifacts for the corsairs, this individual holds no loyalty and his soul purpose in life seems revolves around making quick cash.

I would also like to ask if you could keep me posted in this matter, you know just a few general details as to how your investigation is going.

And to Mr.cross
I don't make threats, perhaps I've threatened to get the KSP involved to those at freeport 6 but that's a matter of opinion.

And as for the GRN I believe they own tau 31 but not tau 29 because if they owned tau 29 then why are the trade lanes still transmitting a Kusari navy transponder while the trade lanes in tau 31 transmit a Royal Navy transponder?
Either way he's brakeing the laws of both Gallia and Kusari so it doesn't make a difference either way.

Also you're right "I am more of an expert on if I or OSI have any sway over Freeport 6 than you are" I just assumed that a tradeing business as large as yours while being a being a branch of the Zoners would be supplying every Freeport in sirus but I guess I was wrong on that one.

Finally thank you for pointing me towards the people that could deal with this matter though it seems they've got wind of it and contacted me but I still appreciate the helpful advice