Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Malioboro Station Supply Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<<<
Com ID : Djarot Sudarwaji, Malioboro Station Manager

[Image: sultan-1.jpg]

Sugeng Enjang Para Pamiarsa,

Due to recent changes, Malioboro Station have been moved to sector 4E to comply Kusari Codex. The process have been completed successfully, however, the base still need few supply to be fully functional
Therefore, we open this opportunity to every traders and supplier to supply our base, we offer a decent price for every commodity which listed below :

Ship Hull Panels > 1500 SC
Industrial Material > 1300 SC
Robotic > 3500 SC
Optronik > 1400 SC
Cryocubes > 4500 SC
Polymers > 1300 SC
Super Alloy > 2600 SC

If you receive this message and decide to be one of our generous supplier, you can deliver any commodity above to New Tokyo, Sector 4E

>>>>>Transmission Closed<<<<<<
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION.................................ESTABLISHED-----------
------------------------------RECEIVING MESSAGE DATA.....................DONE---------------------

Encryption: Medium
Sender: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
Sent from: Yokohama Shipyard, New Tokyo system, Kusari
To: Djarot Sudarwaji, Malioboro Station Manager
Subject: Commodities delivered to Malioboro Station

[Image: SeanStone-StoneBros1.jpg]

Greetings again Mr. Sudarwaji! We are interested in providing commodities to your base once more. I´m glad to inform you that our company made another huge supply run for your station. In last seven hours, our ships delivered to Malioboro 100 thousand cargo units of industrial materials, 45 thousand cargo units of optronics and almost 5 thousand units of ship hull panels. We hope that you are satisfied with our services, we are planning another deliveries to your station.

Have a nice day!

------------------------------END OF THE MESSAGE--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION......................TERMINATED--------------------
To : Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH

Sugeng Enjang Mr. Stone,

As usual, your company service always please us, I have been informed that half of the needed commodities have been sent to our station, and we still waiting for the next shipment from your company.

Sembah Kawulo

Djarot Sudarwaji

------------------------------DATA CONNECTION.................................ESTABLISHED-----------
------------------------------RECEIVING MESSAGE DATA.....................DONE---------------------

Encryption: Medium
Sender: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
Sent from: Malioboro Station, New Tokyo system, Kusari
To: Djarot Sudarwaji, Malioboro Station Manager
Subject: All needed commodities delivered to Malioboro Station

[Image: SeanStone-StoneBros1.jpg]

Good day Mr. Sudarwaji! I finally got opportunity to visit your station on board of one of our ships. Really nice place I must say and it can be seen that you are intensively working on it. But this is not the reason why I´m contacting you. I´m glad to inform you that our company finished deliveries of rest of needed supply for Malioboro station. In last three days our ships and our Kusari contractor ship delivered to the station almost 50 thousand cargo units of super alloy, more than 34 thousand cargo units of robotics, almost 25 thousand cargo units of polymers and nearly 30 thousand cargo units of cryocubes. In total, almost 139 thousand cargo units of commodities. It seems that it was all you were needed and Malioboro is now fully functional in same state as before relocation. I hope you are satisfied with our services. If there will be any another supplying order, you can contact us.

Have a nice day!
------------------------------END OF THE MESSAGE--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION......................TERMINATED--------------------
To : Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH

Sugeng Enjang Mr. Stone,

My apology for my late response, I was in vacation in Planet Tomoika with my family and when I came back, thanks to you Mr. Stone, Mr. Membummi give me appreciation for finishing the base on schedule.
Now Malioboro Station can fully operate, personally I would like to build more infrastructure for the base, but Mr. Membummi insist that the base should deliver cash first to cover his expenses, for further information you can refer to this transmission.
I wish the best for you and your company and we will be in contact as soon as Malioboro Station needs your service.

Sembah Kawulo

Djarot Sudarwaji