Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty on callsign Maraudeur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***Open transmission***

...with a grim look on his face Ronnie starts speaking with passion...
[Image: images1wmr.jpg]

[color=#FFCC00]I've flown all over Sirius for many years, and I've come across all kinds of people. There are many kinds. I can live with most of them around me. There are those who dedicate their lives to upholding the law, and there are those who dedicate their lives to breaking it. What I cannot tolerate, are those who feed on the weak and the poor. *speaks with fury in his voice* Those who bleed every drop of profit out of a victim, and then leave him to his fate. They are to be targeted for extinction. Today, one of my men had his ship blown to bits by a pirate affiliated with the Liberty Rogues. Callsign [color=#000000]Maraudeur. He persisted in demanding twice of what the cargo was worth, and wouldn't listen to reason. He was also an arrogant bastard, with no concern for the life of my employee. No attempts were made to retreive his escape pod. Let's see how you feel about the same treatment, buddy boy! Consider yourself bountied!

[color=#000066]Here are the terms!

5 million SC every time you make him suck space!
Collectable 10 times to begin with.
If it amuses me, I will increase that number.
That means 50 million SC set aside for this. The bounty is valid Sirius-wide.

Another 50 million SC are set aside for circumstances that are humiliating, funny or in any other way to his disadvantage. This will, of course, be up to me to be the judge of.

Intel on target: Callsign Maraudeur, Liberty Rogue IFF, uses a Barghest bomber. Seen in California and Ontario.

To be able to register your claim here, you must have BHG- or Freelancer ID. And you must also be a seasoned hunter. That means, you have to be registered as a hunter on other boards, and you have to be active. I don't want rookies and I don't want retired hunters for this. Who you hunt for doesn't interest me. Post evidence of this back here for clearance. Organizations such as BHG, Reavers, MM~, |RR need only register as a group. Your credentials are good here!

EDIT: The usual procedure with guncam shots of ID and message of target termination will be sufficient when claiming. Same goes for other interesting details.

Registered killers:
BHG|
Jack Frost
Black Saint

Rayburn out!

***End transmission***
:: Incoming Transmisison ::

[Image: 2h6hoh3.png]

Hola senor,

Ah... the name of this gringo is familiar. He was wanted before and it got him in trouble... and in pieces. We'll do it all over again, si?

The Guild is in.

Jack

end of message.
***Open transmission***

...pleased with the quick reply, Ronnie starts speaking...

[color=#FFCC00]That's what I wanna hear! Release the hounds, Jack! The BHG has a green light!

Rayburn out!

[color=#990000]***End transmission***
>>> Incoming transmission <<<
>> Transmission location: Tau 23 Java station <<
> Comm ID: Jack Frost <

You can count me in on this one too and what's more is I'm registered with the Liberty bounty board the Bretonia bounty board the Interspace commerce bounty board and the IMG bounty board I'll start moving one of my ships down to liberty now shall I?

>>> Transmission terminated <<<
***Open transmission***

...Ronnie turns to the camera once more...

[color=#FFCC00]Jack Frost! You're hereby licensed to kill! No mercy!

Rayburn out!

***Open Signal***
Comm ID: Black.Saint
Ship: Bounty Hunter Bottlenose
Loaction: Somewhere in Rheinland
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Hola,
count me in, Amigo!
Black out!

***Signal lost***

***Open transmission***

...Ronnie's face brightens up when he see's an old friend...

[color=#FFCC00]Black Saint! How the hell are ya, mate? I was counting on some old friends to sign up for this, and I'm happy to see you here. Swing by my base some day, and we'll catch up. But first... Happy hunting!

Rayburn out!

Greetings Mr.Rayburn

I've been keeping an eye out for this little git in liberty for quiet some time now and haven't come across him... yet. you don't suppose he caught wind that people were after him and decided to get some of his friends to change the name of his ship do you? Rest assured though I'll continue looking for him and if you get any information as to if he's got a shiny new ship with a shiny new name be sure to forward it to me.

***Open transmission***

...as Ronnie starts speaking, you can sense the disappointment in his voice...

[color=#FFCC00]Howdy, Mr. Frost!

I always knew that this was a possibility. The scared ones often use that as an escape when they're up against other than defenseless traders. *sighs* I've had my people on the look out for him too, but it's as you say... without result. He's gone into hiding for the time being. I suggest you focus your work on other targets for now. Don't waste resources chasing a ghost. If he shows up further up the road, we'll deal with him then. The bounty will still be collectable. Should you require some compensation for your efforts, please contact me, and we'll work out a solution.

Rayburn out!

Greetings Mr.Rayburn

I got the flea infested vermin, he was hard to track down but it was only a matter of time before I got the little git.

Here's his shiney new ship

This is his shiney new ship going Ka-boom

It's always fun to taunt them while they shoot at you
Pages: 1 2