Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Gouvernment of Liberty / Requesting a Station:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

To: The gouvernment of Liberty / [LN] / LPI / =LSF=

Subject: William Frederick Cody's Weapon & Equipment Shop Station

Dear honest ladies and gentlemen.

At first, let me thank you for the last 2 years, in which my shop was running beyond fine - that was possible only with your help. Thank you for being customers and protecting New York, the area around Norfolk, and especially my shops, when necessary.
-You- hold the area clean. Without you, i could not serve my customers like i do.

Which leads me to a point: My customers...
My customers want my Shop 24/7, if they would have the choice.. so:
I really would like to care a bit more about my customers - with your help, i could optimize my services, with owning a station.
Due to the lots of requests, i consider to install a station, named "William Frederick Cody's Weapon & Equipment Shop".
My customers need not only a ship-shop of mine, but a station, to fulfil all their wishes.

I hereby request the official permission to build such a station in the heart of Liberty, close to Norfolk Shipyard.

Of course i know, this would be not possible without your help, dear ladies and gentlemen, dear members of the gouvernment of Liberty.

Would you please allow me to run my business from a station in New York?

Thanks in advance for your polite answer.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody
*** repeat ***
*** re-sending ***
*** once more ***
*** again ***
Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

William Cody;

As New York is core space, we cannot ignore a base going up here. The Liberty Navy has decided to overlook bases in the periphery that do not pose a threat, but New York is core space. Of course, we would not recommend setting up any kind of base until our government publishes the legislation for base construction, which I feel may resemble some version of planetside commercial and residential zoning.

I would hold off on this for now if I were you, mister Cody.

Transmission Terminated