Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DISASTER AT THE KREMLIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY STATE NEWS BULLETIN

Disaster tonight, as reports are flooding in of an explosion at the Kremlin Dome.

[Image: kremlin.png]

Eye witnesses to the blast, that happened at the end of a busy work day for the administrative complex, report that the damage was considerable. Blowing out a large section of the reconstructed Kremlin's famous red walls, and toppling over the intricate clock tower that had stood since Chancellor Aeon's Premiership.

As yet there are no official Commissariat reports on casualties, but it is believed that the Premier of the Coalition along with a majority of the State Duma were in session.

Experts, surveying the damage, suggest that Casualties could be well into the hundreds, as the Kremlin dome hosts popular tours through the sections in question. Tours that, our experts say, were probably filled with bus loads of school children.

Stand by as more reports become available.

Nursing a whole Jack Daniels bottle, her head raised at the report and rumors trickling in the Ronneburg bar.

The red hair woman rolled her eyes and poured some more in a small cup.

"Commies. Always with 'accidents' and 'incidents'."

The sweet taste of the Jack Daniels in her throat felt good.
And it hit like a punch in her empty stomach.

"More fuss. More war. More death."

She silently raised her bottle a little bit, and mumbled.

"For you, Kane. All for you. Now time to work."

Another gulp to sweeten the sorrow and drown the loneliness.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition
LOCATION: Office of the Premier – Kremlin Dome, Volgograd, Omega-52

TARGET ID: NEWS

[Image: domebomb.png]

Comrades,

Rumours of my assassination, I regret to inform you, are again exaggerated.

There have been many attempts on my life, and on the rightful government of the Coalition, by terrorist forces that are opposed to the Coalition and all it stands for. Peace, prosperity, a better way of life free from the tyranny of the Corporate masters.

But this attack, this attack struck each Coalitioner at the very heart of their being.

The bombing struck during an address for the induction class of the Karchov Military Academy, killing nearly one hundred children ranging between 12 and 16 years of age.

The damage also blew out a wall in the State Duma chamber which was in session at the time, a number of state representatives were killed or injured. Myself amongst the latter.

The Commissariat is investigating the situation, but all leads point to an extremist group of Zoners opposed to the Coalitions ideology. These extremists are known to base out of Gran Canaria.

It is to this end that Coalition Military Forces, under Commandante Rhade, who lost his only son during the bombing, are being dispatched to Omega-49 with the sole purpose of bringing every Zoner that resides there to justice.

We are sending a clear message to those that would strike out at us. We will not remain unavenged. For every child you took from us, we shall take two of your ships. For every cut, bruise and drop of blood, we shall reap back a harvest so great that no Zoner will dare to betray the Coalition again.

For your Ikon!

For the Revolution!

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION
RELIC brought the news to X's attention, his initial response being a soft laugh as he listened to both unsettling messages.

"So they've turned to condemning civilians on a hunch?"

"It appears that way, Commander."

RELIC closed the feed, returning to diagnostic duties while X sat in his cockpit, thinking quietly to himself.

My my, Katz, what happened to the man that rallied Ontario...
Blain saw a message pop up on his news feed. Quickly scanning it, he chuckled for a second and closed the window.

This Katz guy must be made of steel. He seems to survive everything.
Anja sat in the cockpit of her Marauder, feeling the gentle tug of Gran Canaria's gravity on her ship as she read the report over and over again. She wiped the sweat off of her face with an old rag.
"Bloody hell, how'd it all come to this..."
Simmonds sat in his XO chair. He dare not sit in Captain Maya's in her absence. The crew moral had dropped since she was taken. But this kind of news. It could be the Twist in the metaphorical blade for crew moral. Its Time the Haphestus Explorer returned home.

"Helm, Set course for Gran Canaria!" Simmonds Ordered.
"But Sir, What about May..." The Helmsman Replied.
"Don't Say it Rikk, Just.....Just do as your told." Simmonds Said looking away.

As the Haphestus Explorer flew away from the Texas Jumpgate a comm buoy flashed, Playing a message.

"We will be back Maya, You are gone for now. But not forgotten. We will come for you."
***Incomming Transmission***

To: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition
From: Minister Lohingren Hikari Rala'state of the Brallian Forces

Greetings Alvin my friend, now i just thought i would drop a message in just to let you know the current situation one of your men seems to have found himself in. Now before i start let me switch channels to our holding cells for a second just to you hear the ramblings of this crazy fellow.

*Audio feed switches to the voice of a belkan man cursing and swearing*

You Bastards, How dare you take a shot at our mother land! How dare you try and kill our leaders, Women Children Officials dead because of you Alliance Scum!

*Audio feed gets cut off abruptly*

Well as you can see this man is clearly delusional blaming the Brallian Forces of such under handed doings? The fool had such audacity to come waltzing into our home and accuse us of such a thing.

Bacht, I would much rather shoot you in the face so i can see your last expression, Let me make this clear Katz, If you and your men believe we done this? Then you are mistaken. The destruction of civilian and official buildings are not on our agenda, We are not common thugs nor are we radical Terrorists. We are the only light this bastardised part of Sirius has to offer.

Now let me show you what happens to men who come and accuse us of such under handed activities.

"Juan Do it"

*The audio feed switches to the previous channel to the sound of a gun shot*

His name was Dmitri Abram Anushka, May his soul rest in peace. His body will arrive at your door step in a few days. Give the silly fool a good burial.

***Transmission Terminated***